• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I got mine several weeks ago. I only bought 3 buckets from Academy (delivered to my door). Although I reload 9mm, the deal was too close to my costs to pass up.

busted1200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Evansville
    Well strangely enough 1 of my $100 rebate checks showed up today even tho I mailed both of them the same day. My wife mailed hers a week before mine and she got hers back about a month ago. Now I'm wondering where my second one is.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    My only concern is for AAC. I want support for my suppressors. I'm sure some other manufacturer would absorb Remington/AAC. At least someone to buy the patent to their suppressor mounting parts that are wear prone so they can be serviced if need be

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Part of it, is managers that only keep their eyes on the Quarter Reports, and don't give a Rat's Ass about the long term effects.
    Absolutely correct! Add to that the fact that these so called “investors” usually love to do the old “pump and dump” often bleeding the victim dry and load it up with debt, the jury is still out. In this instance it may be that Remington is doing a variation of a “pre-packaged” Chapter 11 to attack the debt and get it under control and get some cash into the business operation. Notwithstanding these events, unless the management team is committed to the turn around for the long haul and the Bean counters in blue suits don’t run amok, there is a chance Remington will survive. Maybe new management will drop the junk Remington has pawned off over the past decade or so and concentrate on their core businesses. Drop the handguns and efforts to introduce new products and concentrate on their 1911’s sans the comical R on the slide. Stick with quality control and improve it. Return Remington to its roots.

brentlacy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2018
    Rockville
    It's really a shame to see what's happened to Remington over the years!
    Agreed. When they first released that mouse gun 380 and the 9mm pistol, my thought was "this is not going to go well". I'm sure by then much damage had been done well before then. It just became really visible.

Top Bottom