• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    If it werent for me being tired and have already been in Bedford already, I would have gone back and chewed then out

Adrenaline takes over no matter how tired you are...If I would have found a damn finger nail in my milkshake, I'm driving back there and letting everyone dining in that restaurant know what I almost consumed as I express my displeasure to management.

BTW, did you find out by sucking it up through the straw? I'm guessing you did and that **** is still making me sick to my stomach.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    My take is if it has mold on it, it's no good! You might have gotten all the mold off of that surface area, but what's growing inside your bread? Side note, I got a milkshake at the steak'n'shake late at night in seymour on my drive back home...wasn't until I got to the bottom of the shake I found a long a** nail in my damn shake!! No more steak'n'shake for a reeeeeeeeeealy long time!!

I just vomited a little.

My ex-brother in law was eating a reeses cup on his drive home from work one nite. The first one he just popped in and slammed it down. The second one he took a bite of it. He then felt a few "pieces" drop on his lap. He turned the light on and saw on his lap, and inside the reeses cup was a ton of maggots. He promptly pulled over and yacked. To this day I have a hard time eating them!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I pull the moldy bits off cheese, and a little more margin around the ones on bread, but only small ones. You can keep jelly/jam without refrigeration; the surface will mold over, but if you scrape it off well you'll be fine. Not that I do that, just what people did before refrigeration was common.
    Cheese is pretty much solid mold, isn't it? We just don't like the green or blue stuff. Except when it's bleu cheese...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Fingernail...I about died!

Could have been a toenail......... Can't you just see some Cletus sitting
    in the back clipping his funked up toenails and having the pieces fly
    around the grill/shake area...... that's good eatin'!

My ex-brother in law was eating a reeses cup on his drive home from work one nite. The first one he just popped in and slammed it down. The second one he took a bite of it. He then felt a few "pieces" drop on his lap. He turned the light on and saw on his lap, and inside the reeses cup was a ton of maggots. He promptly pulled over and yacked. To this day I have a hard time eating them!

Mmmmm protein.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Cheese is pretty much solid mold, isn't it? We just don't like the green or blue stuff. Except when it's bleu cheese...

Mmm, my favorite cheese is St Agur, which is like blue beyond blue. If you don't eat it, it'll come over, kick you in the nads, and insert itself in your mouth while you're wailing in pain. Most awesome smelly cheese.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Not all molds are necessarily toxic to the human body. I thrive on mushrooms. :dunno:

For bread and hard blocks of cheese I just cut off the offending section and chow down. If the item is covered in it or it's fruit or veggies or leftovers, it goes in the trash.

Shrooms are not mold. Shrooms are the reproductive structures of a subterranean mycelial mass. mmmmmmm-mmm

Top Bottom