WTS/WTT: Remy 870 Express Magnum vent rib wood and synthetic stocks spotless 375.00

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    TRADED TO mrm. Thank you.

$350.00 CASH OR TRADE

What I have is a spotless Remington Express Magnum with a vent rib 24 1/2" barrel. It looks to have never been fired. It will shoot either 2 3/4 or 3". I just took this in a trade for something else and don't really need it. I do not have pictures. Computer won't load pics from some problem with windows and even microsoft can't get me going unless I want to spend another 8 hrs on the phone with the help desk and thats not going to happen. I intend to upgrade, but not there yet. What I'm looking for is something preferably in 9mm in a semi auto. I would also look at quality 22's. What I'd really like to get is something like an older Smith 9mm. Would like full size, but will consider compacts. Wheeled guns in Smith, Ruger considered. I would probably place the value at about $375.00. I can travel as far as Indy/Kokomo for the right offer. I am going to post a number of things and could combine if needed. Please contact by PM. I work nights and have days off during the week so it may take a minute to get back but I promise to contact every offer.

You need to be legal to buy or sell firearms in the state of Indiana. I will check ID, no info recorded.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom