• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah, I had a buddy who said his wife's took 10 months. I was expecting a long wait, but mine arrived after 6 business days. Nothing to complain about from me!

emmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Georgetown
    I finished my application process (L-1) for LTCH and recevied ISP Inkless Completion notice on 12/17/13. Still waiting om my permit. My 4 year permit is good until 6/10/14 so I'm still ok, but had hoped my new LTCH would be received by now. Think I'll wait a while longer before contacting ISP.

mpurcell88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I just paid my local PD and applied everything electronically. Now the waiting game begins... has anyone recently applied for their LTCH? How long did it take before you received it in the mail?

emmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Georgetown
    I completed my application on 12/17, since my current 4yr permit doesn't expire until June 2014 does that have any impact on my new LTCH and how quickly it's processed? Wondering if I should be contacting ISP after 60 days or get ready to wait until June.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I completed my application on 12/17, since my current 4yr permit doesn't expire until June 2014 does that have any impact on my new LTCH and how quickly it's processed? Wondering if I should be contacting ISP after 60 days or get ready to wait until June.

No, you're fine. As long as you haven't been arrested since your last LTCH was issued.

You should have your new one long before June.

Avi8er

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2014
    English
    I Did my online app for a 4 year and got printed at L1. If I don't complete it and let it expire, could I then apply for the lifetime? Thanks in advance.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I Did my online app for a 4 year and got printed at L1. If I don't complete it and let it expire, could I then apply for the lifetime? Thanks in advance.

I don't think I'm sure what you are asking. Do you mean can you not complete the app and then apply for a lifetime ? If that's what you are asking, I guess you could, but it would seem to be more cost effective to just go ahead and get the four year and then renew for a lifetime when it comes due (before it expires, of course). It would have to be less money, no ?

Maybe you can clarify.

Oh, and :welcome: to :ingo:

Avi8er

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2014
    English
    I don't think I'm sure what you are asking. Do you mean can you not complete the app and then apply for a lifetime ? If that's what you are asking, I guess you could, but it would seem to be more cost effective to just go ahead and get the four year and then renew for a lifetime when it comes due (before it expires, of course). It would have to be less money, no ?

Maybe you can clarify.

Oh, and :welcome: to :ingo:

Thanks for the reply. I know my initial post was vague. I'm at work and only had a minute to get out a post. I agree it would definately be cheaper, but I spend more than that on a trip to the movies :) I just thought maybe I made a poor choice trying to be cheap, and should have went with the lifetime to begin with. Just wondering if it's possible.

jkashon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    United States
    I applied online last night, I'm wondering if Beech Grove police department is a location I can go for the fingerprints. If so I'm also wondering if I need to make an appointment or just walk in. Also how long would the process take and once I'm done there will I still have to go downtown to drop everything off.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I applied online last night, I'm wondering if Beech Grove police department is a location I can go for the fingerprints. If so I'm also wondering if I need to make an appointment or just walk in. Also how long would the process take and once I'm done there will I still have to go downtown to drop everything off.

Depends on where you live, but if you're in Marion County, no. You do the fingerprinting at the State Police HQ downtown across from the capitol building and pay for the local fee at the city county building. You can call your local PD to verify.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.

Did you not sign up for electronic prints thru MorphoTrust ? If not, it's not too late. You can call them and set an appointment.

If you live in Beech Grove, you need to pay your local fees there once you get your prints done.

And, :welcome: to :ingo:

DiabhailGadhar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2013
    Ok last question, if I've previously filled out this form and still have the ref number. Is there a way to ref that previous number, so I don't have to refill that form?

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    My LTCH expired some months ago. I am working again and live in Anderson but work in Indianapolis. Do I have to apply etc in Anderson or could I drop by a Police dept in Indy and do it? Thanks

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    My LTCH expired some months ago. I am working again and live in Anderson but work in Indianapolis. Do I have to apply etc in Anderson or could I drop by a Police dept in Indy and do it? Thanks

You can do everything online except prints and your local fees. You need to pay those in person to Anderson PD (assuming you live in the city limits). Schedule your prints with Morpho Trust. Not sure where they set up in Anderson.

Top Bottom