Renewing LTCH from 4 yr to Lifetime -- Misdemeanor Charge Missing On Application

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thadeert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    Clarksville
    As the title says -- my 4 year LTCH was about to expire so I went ahead and submitted my renewal application for the lifetime. When I filled it out most of my previous information was already in there. I have two misdemeanors from 10+ years ago (Possession of Marijuana & Minor Consumption) from two separate instances. When I received the paperwork back from the sheriff's dept today after paying my local fees I only saw the possession of marijuana charge listed, but not the minor alcohol consumption. I went ahead and logged into aries portal and it is not listed there as well.

I know that it is a low level misdemeanor and would not be a reason for them to deny me, but I'm now concerned that since it isn't listed it will be denied due to not disclosing it. I still have my paperwork from when I applied back in 2016 and it shows that both were disclosed that time and I was approved.

Is there any way to correct this after the local fees have already been processed? Should I even be concerned? I am certain I listed it when filling out the application, but for some reason it is no longer on there. It could definitely be from a mistake I made as the site was giving me issues at the time of filling out the application causing it to refresh and I had to fill it out multiple times. I tried calling ISP today to find out how to rectify this but have been put on an endless loop with no way of contacting anyone from the firearms licensing dept.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I received a PM from a user on this site in regard to this, but I cannot respond because I don’t have 50 posts yet. :dunno:

Such is INGO.

It's an effort to block people from just coming here for the classifieds.

You either need more quality post (i.e. not a bunch of one liners), or pay for a site supporter status.

thadeert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    Clarksville
    Such is INGO.

It's an effort to block people from just coming here for the classifieds.

You either need more quality post (i.e. not a bunch of one liners), or pay for a site supporter status.

I completely agree with that policy, I just wanted to let them know I am not ignoring them.

Top Bottom