• ...and so much more!
  • Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    All:

Anyone in the general area of Muncie (up to FtW or down toward Indy is OK) have a boat they'd be willing to rent for a day? I'd like to take my wife, my two daughters, and a friend for each of the girls, out on a lake and boat around a bit this Saturday.

Every place I found won't let us bring our dog. And that's kinda a bummer... Because Casey loves to swim.

Willing to pay a fair price, willing to leave a firearm as collateral if you wish (and have a LTCH, just to cover my arse), or whatever fair deal you want to work out.

Have a 6cyl Jeep, so can't exactly tow anything TOO big, but... Something already in the water would be ideal.

Anyway, let me know.

Thanks.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    You can do what everyone else seems to be doing, and tell the retal places that it is a "service dog", and, from what I understand, they HAVE to let you bring it on the boat.

Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    You can do what everyone else seems to be doing, and tell the retal places that it is a "service dog", and, from what I understand, they HAVE to let you bring it on the boat.

All three of them?

Might be a hard sell: "Yep, we're all blind as a bat... That there Sheltie, she's the guide dog for the youngest kid... See how she sniffs her a$$ all the time? They train her to do that..."

:D

Top Bottom