• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There's always hope, but I will be really surprised if anything changes. It is dc after all.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    ATF is above the rules. They write rules they know are unconstitutional, prosecute people for firearm "violations" and then are caught doing the things they arrest citizens for.

Why should they answer to a subpoena?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    You're a bit late to the thread, but how's this in the wrong section? It's political.:dunno:

Oops. I didn't mean the thread was in the wrong section. My recent post was. I thought I was replying once in the Political Section and once in the 2nd Amendment section, but both old threads I dug up were in the political section, so I edited my second post with "Wrong section". I see it isn't showing up that I even edited my post though. Sorry for the confusion.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    dog and pony show. the govt doesnt wanna prosecute itself. the FBI needs to go and arrest these ATF agents and a prosecutor needs to prosecute them. and they need to go to jail. end of story.

congressional inquiries are a joke.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    dog and pony show. the govt doesnt wanna prosecute itself. the FBI needs to go and arrest these ATF agents and a prosecutor needs to prosecute them. and they need to go to jail. end of story.

congressional inquiries are a joke.
    Got that right...so are those lame ass "Blue Ribbon Panels" which never accomplish anything.

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    It will never happen just like those two Black Panthers doing voter intimidation will never get prosecuted. Because the legal system is becoming a puppet of the government.

Last edited:

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    By not saying they are currently already or definitely would protect a person from liable and if the department of edu-sallie mae-cation can order a SWAT raid then maybe we outa be careful huh ?

Love your country don't trust your government

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    I completely despise the United States government, they are the biggest bunch of worthless pieces of s*** that God has EVER put breath into. I would prefer to see a MASS HANGING in DOWNTOWN DC getting rid of every enemy of the Constitutional Republic that have been running the COUNTRY into the ground for the last 100 years. The United States government is the biggest terrorist organization on the planet, they terrorize their own people using what are supposed to be "Peace Officers" as Death Squads to ensure the citizenry are in compliance with whatever Unconstitutional rule, order or directive the GOVERNMENT decides to come up with.

We are told that we should just allow searches if you dont have anything to hide. We are told that we can NOT defend our homes from an ILLEGAL police entry. We are forced to pass thru radiation scanners, be forced to submit to sexual abuse by agents for the TSA (Trained Sexual Abusers) give fingerprints, retinal scans, and sooner than later urine, stool and semen samples before being allowed to board a commercial aircraft. And now cruise ships, trains, and bus's are starting to follow suit. It will be soon that we wont be able to leave our own homes without submitting to a safety scan. We are being FORCED to submit to GOVERNMENT mandated health care which is Unconstitutional at best and Criminal at the worst. I could keep going on and on about what is wrong with our GOVERNMENT. But, I dont HATE the United States, I love the United States. I do hate with every atom in my body the United States Government, they do NOT care about the will of the people, and will trample on ANYONE who attempts to get out of line. We watch on CNN and FoxNews about the protesters being shot dead in the Middle East and we are appalled and say DAMN THOSE GOVERNMENTS. Well boys and girls can you even imagine the bloodshed if a well armed militia were to attempt to violently overthrow the United States government for the will of the people? I was watching a show on D-Day, and they were interviewing a gentleman that was on Omaha Beach that day and they were talking about how many movies were made about D-Day, and asked if he thought that the movie "Saving Private Ryan" depicted the landing in Normandy like it was. His answer was simple, "You cant depict Hell on Earth in a movie." Well that is what it would be like if there was a violent uprising in the United States, the GOVERNMENT would use ALL methods, including IMHO Nuclear and Biological options to put down ANY kind of a uprising coming from within.

Oh well, my blood is boiling a bit and I dont want to start going off...

I LOVE the United States of America and hope and pray every day that hopefully soon, We the People will be back in control of our Government.

INGunGuy

Top Bottom