• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Well now that I have maxed out on rep, the game has lost its luster for me. Now I give INGO the chance to let it all out. Take those neg repping frustrations out on me!!! I figure i have 2 bronze badges in actually earned rep, so lets get there.

Neg rep away :rockwoot:

:D

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I positive repped him before he opened this thread. Easy fix OP, threaten neg rep for every positive rep you recieve...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That's no fun. Let me have your rep reset to zero so you can have some real fun seeing how long it will take to max out again.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I'll take all the pos rep I can get. Soooo 5 badges of each color is the most you can get? I never really paid that much attention to it until lately when I noticed how some ppl seemed to grow rep over night.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well i know i earned a gold a silver and a bronze. probly most of the rest is rep whoring, but i got tired of people who didnt earn theirs having more possitive & negative rep power than me. so I started rep whoring to catch up and make it equal. which it never will be here, so who cares. max out. ive seen one person here get a badge due to negative rep. it was epic.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    well i know i earned a gold a silver and a bronze. probly most of the rest is rep whoring, but i got tired of people who didnt earn theirs having more possitive & negative rep power than me. so I started rep whoring to catch up and make it equal. which it never will be here, so who cares. max out. ive seen one person here get a badge due to negative rep. it was epic.
    Ive handed you some pretty hefty rep for honest reason, you know you liked it :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    oh and we dont have much neg rep power, it doesnt work that way. What should have been a red badge was just one bar when i neg repped someone a while back.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ive handed you some pretty hefty rep for honest reason, you know you liked it :D

oh yes I did :D

thats what I mean though. one positive rep from you because of all your gold, is like getting 10 reps from average users. its lopsided. rep is supposed to show a members credibility on issues in my opinion. rep whoring can take a person who doesnt even post on the board except in the PW thread, and make them seem legitimately valued by members when they really arent. i dont know how to say that in a better way.

if you took away all of the rep that wasnt really earned, you would only have a handful of people here with gold badges. I had my gold badge before the serious rep whoring started here. i just dont think it right for a guy who only post in the break room to be able to negative rep a guy who constantly post in the rest of the forum and earned his rep and take it away in mass numbers. thats where im getting at, for example.

Top Bottom