• Status
    Not open for further replies.

abrewer15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Elkhart, Indiana
    I went to give some rep to a few people tonight and realized that I could only ad positive rep (that was all I was wanting to give) however, I was just curious why I couldn't leave negative rep (wasn't wanting to) if I felt it was warranted?:dunno:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    The mods did away with it because people were getting butt burt over receiving it, or atleast thats what I think happen. Feel free to correct me if Im wrong though.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    -1 for this thread...i would neg rep all of you if i could...darn...but i cant:D...seriously...who would do that? i used to see guys have all the red negs and it would say..."this guy is not popular around these parts"....i also have say we, on this forum, like the term "butthurt" what is the origin of this fine word? Is it indigenous to Ingo? :dunno: neg rep inbound for all!!!!!:noway::ar15::rockwoot:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ....i also have say we, on this forum, like the term "butthurt" what is the origin of this fine word? Is it indigenous to Ingo? :dunno:

I believe that the term "butthurt" was probably around before INGO.

However, it's first use on this forum that I could find just happened to be a thread I was involved in... :whistle:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    There were a few reasons we got rid of it but probably the main ones is that new users would come in and do something stupid and instead of helping him out he would be given negative rep. Sometimes it may have been justified but other times it wasn't so it would make new users feel unwelcome and that's not what we want.

As for ATM being in that first thread, it doesn't surprise me one bit! :) oh, we love you ATM! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom