• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Took my SAFARI ARMS ENFORCER to the gunsmith, some idiot had grinded the hammer spur off, & the sear spring was messed up, then on my CASPIAN, I put a new SLIDE RELEASE, THUMB SAFETY, PLUNGER TUBE
    I bought the WILSON HAMMER, (SEAR SPRING & PLUNGER TUBE don't know which name brand he used} from the gunsmith, The SLIDE RELEASE & THUMB SAFETY are WILSON, but I brought them in so he can install them. With parts & labor he charged me $120. I think that was too much money for parts & labor:(

$120 is cheap... hell for IT networking support I charge a minimum of $80/hr, 1 hour minimum. $120 for parts and labor is cheap!

Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    HeLol yeaH

Most definitely a fair price!!!!! To the OP what business or trade are you part of or whAt is your profession???? In most skilled trades or contract work you work on a flat scale for proposed time to complete a task... Not on the actual time you take to do the job!!!! It's like flat rate for auto techs you beat flat rate scale you make higher pay you don't your problem still get payed flat rate time!!!!! The only fair way to charge for these types of jobs and skills!!!! Why do people come on Internet forums and ***** about the prices of repair on a luxury item that they themselves cannot perform?????!!!!!!!! I guess I will hop off the soap box now!!!!!!!!! Peace................ Tim

Top Bottom