• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Hey guys, I am looking for a place that sells a good Eotech clone... would like the flip to side magnifier as well.... I would def want the Eotech markings on it (not tryin to fool anyone, I just think it looks better).

Its going on my 10 22 ACR project... anyone seen them around or know of a place I can pick this up at?

Let me know

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Hey guys, I am looking for a place that sells a good Eotech clone... would like the flip to side magnifier as well.... I would def want the Eotech markings on it (not tryin to fool anyone, I just think it looks better).

Its going on my 10 22 ACR project... anyone seen them around or know of a place I can pick this up at?

Let me know
    having eotech markings would be a copyright violation and would subject the copycat manufacture to legal trouble.

If you want eotech BUY EOTECH!

Omaha In June

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    South Bend
    If you're looking for clones, Ebay is probably the best bet. You can find dealers in the U.S. even and not Hong Kong or Taiwan. Agreed, that copyright restrictions are definitely in effect, so finding a clone stamped w/ Eotech, Aimpoint, Acog, Burris, etc, would almost always come from across the Pacific as that's where all of that happens. Most U.S. dealers, wouldn't mess w/ that.

I think the closest to clone, but not a knock off would be Mako products. But, don't hold me to that.

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    having eotech markings would be a copyright violation and would subject the copycat manufacture to legal trouble.

If you want eotech BUY EOTECH!

Really dude... I understand all the legal crap but... DONT CARE. These exist and are out there for purchase

I have REAL Trijicon Acogs or Eotechs on every Tactical rifle I own... I am NOT putting one on a 10 22.

Next time you click on a thread, if you don't like what a member has posted or you do not want to add to the question with an actual answer... just click back on your browser and keep your comment to your self... what you posted is not news to me or anyone else in the forum.

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    If you're looking for clones, Ebay is probably the best bet. You can find dealers in the U.S. even and not Hong Kong or Taiwan. Agreed, that copyright restrictions are definitely in effect, so finding a clone stamped w/ Eotech, Aimpoint, Acog, Burris, etc, would almost always come from across the Pacific as that's where all of that happens. Most U.S. dealers, wouldn't mess w/ that.

I think the closest to clone, but not a knock off would be Mako products. But, don't hold me to that.

Thank you... Ill look into the Mako product

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Really dude... I understand all the legal crap but... DONT CARE. These exist and are out there for purchase

I have REAL Trijicon Acogs or Eotechs on every Tactical rifle I own... I am NOT putting one on a 10 22.

Next time you click on a thread, if you don't like what a member has posted or you do not want to add to the question with an actual answer... just click back on your browser and keep your comment to your self... what you posted is not news to me or anyone else in the forum.

:laugh:

I would second Ebay as your best bet.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I'd stay away from all clones, period. They are made to LOOK like the real thing, not function like it. Why spend $30 on junk, when you could spend a little more for something useful, and with resale value?

SightMark makes a cheapest budget scopes that are actually reported to function and hold zero. They have a Holographic scope that I'm sure is very solid, but they are not known for long battery life, or superior glass (what do you expect from a budget scope?). At least their products are original. They also offer magnifiers with FTS mounts--in fact I have a 3x w/FTS that I'll let go for $75 because it isn't enough magnification for my AR.

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy

:rolleyes::popcorn:

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Just decided to say "f" it and buy an actual XPS 2.0 after reading how crappy most of the chinese made replicas were...

As a side note, there is a nice way to say buy a real one instead of acting like a jerk and crapping on someone's thread. To add to that, if someone realistically asks about a fake or replica... just answer the question... I know its not close to the same thing.

Anyway, this is now a non issue since like I said, I am just getting the XPS 2

Top Bottom