• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This is pretty similar to the 2009 deal where you were supposed to email reports of online Thought Crimes directly to the White House. Report smears of Obama to his political action committee.

Get the facts. Fight the smears. AttackWatch.com | Report an Attack

vx27pi.jpg

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Just watching all of the people spamming the twitter hashtag #attackwatch since it has been announced has been very amusing. Dear leader is conditioning people to report on each other, but the bitter clingers are learning how to fight back- cooperate in overwhelming numbers!

I just went and reported both myself and Google for all of the info they carry such as his "57 states" quote.

Last edited:

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    The fact that was ever put in place is disgusting. The fact that it wasn't immediately and soundly lambasted by everyone is depressing. The fact that it remains in place in damn scary.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I reported ontheissues.org for an obviously-fabricated quote. Here's what I typed in the report.

I found a site that's falsely claiming that President Obama said the following in January of 2008:

"I have put forward a plan that will get our troops out by the end of 2009. We already saw today reports that the Iraqi minister suggests that we’re going to be in there at least until 2018, a decade-long commitment. Currently, we are spending $9 to $10 billion a month. The notion is that we are going to sustain that at the same time as we’re neglecting what we see happening in Afghanistan right now, where you have a luxury hotel in Kabul blown up by militants and the situation continues to worsen."

Here's the offending site:
    Barack Obama on War & Peace

Please send your Brown Shirts over to their offices & rough them up a bit. Show them that they cannot sully the good name of our Savior!

If you love Barack, you'll do this quickly!

Be diligent my comrades!

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    vx27pi.jpg

There is no need to start or forward Fishy Rumors About Obama.

He has, and is creating enough controversy on his own without
    anyone of us making something up.

"HE" is his own worse enemy and doing a fine job of it.
    As a matter of fact, it's the only good thing he has accomplished.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I'm doing the same. Been sending news articles, links, just messages talking about life with the people, telling them they are doing a great job and to keep it up, just a little bit longer, their life is valuable, etc. I haven't had this much fun in awhile. Who the hell do these people think they are?

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I can't help posting this...

OK..... hope I don't get suspended or banned from INGO for this (that is certainly not my goal or intention). But this post is not about rumors, but about fact.

And to 'qualify' this scenario, I must briefly tell you a tad about my wife. She is a rather 'subdued' person, doesn't make alot of waves, etc... socially or politically. And to be clear, she is not prejudiced at all. In fact, we have many friends of many ethnicities. There are good people from all walks of life, as we see it.

But we are Republicans and conservative, for the most part...... and there is clearly no 'love loss' for Gail, where B.O. is concerned. She feels (and rightfully so IMHO) that he craves too many 'photo-ops' and gives way too many unnecessary speeches. She can't stand his voice, either.

Anyway, tonight, while eating dinner and watching Fox News..... the program played back-to-back out takes from Obama's speech to Congress.... RE: his 'jobs bill'. In each segment they (quickly) showed 'O' saying.......

"Pass this jobs bill."
    "Pass this jobs bill."
    "Pass this jobs bill."
    "You need to pass this jobs bill."

Like lightning striking unexpectantly, in a gruff voice I've never heard come from my petite wife before, she says...."You need to pass on out, (expletive)!"

I thought i would pee my pants, I laughed so long and hard. And just as I was beginning to regain my composure... she looks at me and says, "Well, he does!"

I swear, I let my food get cold, laughing for so long........ :laugh:

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    Things like this are just like any time someone goes against what he wants it is a political move and they don't care about the country. But he never does anything for political reasons. The guy makes me so mad, most of the time I can't even listen to him talk, cause I just want to scream.

How is spending more money going to create jobs. Talk about insanity. It did not work the last time. The inablity to take criticism and accept ideas other then your own is a sure sign of a weak person.

Now someone report me please.

Top Bottom