• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Listen, and understand. Those drones are out there. They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    HK-Drone_Retracted.JPG

Protect and Serve

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm sure Romney will help fulfill all your Orwellian dreams.

Yes, a Pat Boone Orwellian dream, where Ned Flanders is the ideal.

No beer, no coffee, and we all are mandated by HHS to go to bed by 9PM. *Shudder* No doubt Mittens Romney is the antichrist.:rolleyes:

Surveillance is strength!

Why do you think people are watching you? Where do you bank? Do you think your bank does not watch you? Or the Kwik E Mart?

To use UAVs to kill our enemies one has to practice with them just like the Indiana Air National Guard flying over your house now. Drones are cost effective and all the alphabet has them now, not just USAF and the USN.

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    Someone please explain to me why anyone should be freaked out about this? They've been able to surveil in a similar manner from satellites for decades.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Satellites are one thing. You have no idea what these things can do. I really don't like the thought of thermal imaging recording me reload ammo or leave/enter my house/car with weapons. I was in a recon unit in the army, and worked with alphabets. We used those tactics for pinpoint raids and recon on HVT's. They can use that same stuff here and know more about you than your wife ever would. That's going to far.

Napolitano said that the first person that shoots one down will be an American hero. I believe he will be correct in that assumption.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Hey, we really are not too far from Skynet becoming self-aware. Have you ever used the Bluetooth capability on your cell phone to hook up with the Bluetooth capability of your Tom Tom on your vehicle dashboard? It was kinda eerie when they would carry on a back and forth conversation lighting up and going dim and then lighting up again. It was almost like being in a movie where I was the idiot scientist who just realized that he had made a very serious mistake. Satellite surveillance is not as efficient as drone capabilities as I think that satellites still have to targeted. Drones can home in and shoot you down much more quickly. I have no doubts that they will be used on citizens before they will be used on the illegals who have taken over parts of the southwest and Texas.

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure these drones are still operated remotely. It's not like they are completely automated, subjecting us to the "whims" of binary logic.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Someone please explain to me why anyone should be freaked out about this? They've been able to surveil in a similar manner from satellites for decades.
    I agree. This is just the newest in a long line of spying techniques used by the government. If I see one, I will moon it as it goes by. At least the pilot will get a laugh out of it.:laugh:

Top Bottom