Jan 26, 2013
    ODUwq.jpg

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    The first real "proof" you posted of a problem on the INGO side was that traceroute. Until then, who knew where it was, and I can understand him glossing over what sounded like a problem on someone's personal network.

Do you guys live close together? Wonder if there's a block of addresses in a firewall rule? If your IP address were banned on the forums you'd get the page to load a note saying it's banned. Since that doesn't seem to be the case, then I suspect it's not something on the forums itself.

Maybe posting the first three numbers of your WAN IP would help? Easy way to get it is What Is My IP ® | Shows Your IP Address. but make sure you record it from off your VPN. Us computer folk like having a lot of info, and "I can't get to INGO" really doesn't give much to go on. Maybe you'd get better issue tracking by posting in your own thread, as well, and especially since it may not be a forum software issue.

Perhaps we need our own thread...

Can you post the IP info as well? Then they won't have to dig through your past posts to try to find out what addresses are having problems. Anything you can do to make their troubleshooting easier is going to net a faster fix. Poking fun probably just slows em down ;)

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Can you post the IP info as well? Then they won't have to dig through your past posts to try to find out what addresses are having problems. Anything you can do to make their troubleshooting easier is going to net a faster fix. Poking fun probably just slows em down ;)

If they need anything from me all they have to do is ask .. No one directly affiliated with INGO has ever said anything in this thread or otherwise directed to helping us solve this problem.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Yup, just like mine! I bet you somehow turned on some parental blocker or you should try to tracert with Chrome! Thatll fix it! :P

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Have you tried just sending a PM to Anthony with, "I think my IP is blocked: [Your IP Address Here]"?

Not sure if that's a method he approves of so don't be angry at me if he is mad you PMed him :).

The traceroute is certainly helpful to diagnose where the issue lays, so maybe include a link to the image as well.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Have you tried just sending a PM to Anthony with, "I think my IP is blocked: [Your IP Address Here]"?

Not sure if that's a method he approves of so don't be angry at me if he is mad you PMed him :).

The traceroute is certainly helpful to diagnose where the issue lays, so maybe include a link to the image as well.

He does not approve of that method, trust me.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    All this talk about anonymizing proxy, up dogging my IP, flashing the flux capacitor, etc. is probably way beyond common people like me who are on this forum. I am doing good to be able to open the thread and type a reply without have smoke coming out of my pc.:)

Remember: updates are not always improvements!:) Just look at the trigger group on a new Ruger 10/22 vs. and old one...

Keep up the good work admins! Hopefully you'll get it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Can one of you guys direct me to the post that explains the problem you are having? Send a PM, because I just may not see the response. Thanks.

Top Bottom