• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    No way!! Thanks for the message Que!!! The first one from anyone in nearly a week!! :) Maybe they were just waiting it out so it could be a full 7 days of unofficial BAN!!!

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Ive actually stopped coming on here.. I just hop on this thread to see if there has been any progress and then leave when I see that no one has done anything. I have a lot of internal webpages that I view on my home network and using a proxy breaks those so its more of a hassle than anything. Good job pushing members away INGO!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Ok, your issues have been researched..

Your IPs are not blocked.
    Our Host shows no connectivity issues on their end
    Their tech support suggests you check with your ISPs

Just an FYI.. it should be obvious that it would not be in INGOs best interest to "push people away" intentionally, especially after sinking money into upgrades and new servers. This appears to be a very isolated problem..
    If following up with your own ISPs do not get you anywhere, please let us know and we can continue to research the issue. Until then, I am sorry for any inconvenience you are experiencing.

Thank you.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ok, your issues have been researched..

Your IPs are not blocked.
    Our Host shows no connectivity issues on their end
    Their tech support suggests you check with your ISPs

Just an FYI.. it should be obvious that it would not be in INGOs best interest to "push people away" intentionally, especially after sinking money into upgrades and new servers. This appears to be a very isolated problem..
    If following up with your own ISPs do not get you anywhere, please let us know and we can continue to research the issue. Until then, I am sorry for any inconvenience you are experiencing.

Thank you.

And.... Now the problem has been resolved and I can access normally. Thanks to whoever fixed the issue, but the problem was most definitely not on my end.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's not a DNS issue. The issue is being worked on. Continuing to complain in this thread that you are not getting fast enough service is wearing thin. I suggest you give it a rest.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    It's not a DNS issue. The issue is being worked on. Continuing to complain in this thread that you are not getting fast enough service is wearing thin. I suggest you give it a rest.

It's not that I was complaining to get faster service... before Que's comment, we were flat out being ignored. Had someone said they were looking into it on our behalves I would have been happy to wait it out. The fact that it took (how many) pages to finally receive word that it was being looked at is precisly what was so upsetting about the whole ordeal. This IS the report our issues thread and thats all we were trying to do.

Im glad you got squared away Chezuki, alas I still have no access. :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    It's not that I was complaining to get faster service... before Que's comment, we were flat out being ignored. Had someone said they were looking into it on our behalves I would have been happy to wait it out. The fact that it took (how many) pages to finally receive word that it was being looked at is precisly what was so upsetting about the whole ordeal. This IS the report our issues thread and thats all we were trying to do.

Now your apostrophes are coding weird... :n00b:

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013

Yeah I noticed that .. also .. I hadn't been getting PM notifications in my email before they fixed your account. It didnt dawn on me until I got an email letting me know that you had PM'd me earlier.

;;;''' Hmm .. seemed to work that time's

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

I didn't SEE any Code in the post, but hitting Remove Code worked.. don't ask me why, I just work here :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Perhaps your inability to access from your lone IP address was not high on the list of priorities for the very small number of unpaid, volunteer people in a position to address it. Regardless, the manner in which you went about demanding service was...abrasive...and not well-received. Perhaps in the future you could consider an alternative way of requesting assistance?

Top Bottom