• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Most of them don’t really believe much differently than the average democrat. They differ on priorities and who to stick the check with but most of them, all the want is power. My money is on they (the state party) does not care about the candidate’s anti-constitutional stance on 2A matters. They just want to claim the victory.
    I agree.

If we the people do not advise them (politicians / parties) of their error however; we acquiesce to their actions when we do nothing to object or correct the politician's errors. I cannot vote in Marion county, but if I could I absolutely would write in Guy Relford's name.

Shreve's commercials were already making me uncomfortable, before this latest revelation.

The harsh reality is that the political parties have structured a system in the laws which make it extremely difficult for those not supported by the Party bureaucracy to even get on the ballot. Look at Young's seat as a perfect example. That is why I expend man-minutes writing to the Indiana State Republican Party and the National Party. I don't believe anyone reads or cares what I write, but I will suspect at some level the contact is recorded and quantified (i.e. a tick in a box for / against X position) to be used in a Pareto chart somewhere. The only way the needle gets moved back toward sane and in compliance with the Constitution is to reach enough mass of citizens who complain and will only accept that which is right, not what they are fed by the Party machine. (e.g. Bud Light, Target, Moms for Liberty etc.)

I have come to the position that if a competitive Constitution Party cannot be formed, then the next most possible option is to remake the Republican Party from a "just right of the wacky left, Chamber of Commerce" party; into something which at least part of the time selects constitutionalist candidates and supports them. When the Republican Party supports candidates which are not even right of the wacky left, I call them out on it (not my first time).

What Marion county desperately needs is a full slate of committed constitutionalist candidates who will speak the uncomfortable truth and run on a platform of individual citizen accountability and responsibility.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Maybe someone should send his campaign this thread: info@shreveformayor.com

Be interesting to see if they respond.
    Done!

"Mr. Shreve,

You should peruse this thread on the Indiana Gun Owners forum. If you EVER had a chance at Mayor of Indianapolis you have almost certainly lost it. The Democrats will vote for Hogsett, trying to play to their victim-hood base does you no good.

Make sure you read at least through post 61.

Oh, and you might need to read the attachments."

The attachments were the Constitution of the United States of America, and the Constitution of the State of Indiana.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Shreve is finished.

I hate to say told you so.
    No I don't. Told you so.
    He's a Democratic with an R in front of his name.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    $h$$head Shreve is an idiot politician who is truly a RINO of the worst type. He changes colors quicker than a chameleon and that idiot Democrat Boss Hog$$it.
    I’m so sick and tired of these idiots on both sides of the aisle!
    OK, I feel better now; rant over! :ugh:

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Does anyone vet candidates anymore? I am in madison county, but I can't believe the republican candidate for indy mayor is nothing but another libtard left wing.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Does anyone vet candidates anymore? I am in madison county, but I can't believe the republican candidate for indy mayor is nothing but another libtard left wing.
    He bought the nomination with millions in commercials highlighting Boss Hogg's failures. He didn't run a basement campaign, was interviewed on WIBC (no one from Boss Hogg's administration has ever done an interview on WIBC.)

Then he turned around and adopted the same BS blaming the guns instead of the criminals.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Done!

"Mr. Shreve,

You should peruse this thread on the Indiana Gun Owners forum. If you EVER had a chance at Mayor of Indianapolis you have almost certainly lost it. The Democrats will vote for Hogsett, trying to play to their victim-hood base does you no good.

Make sure you read at least through post 61.

Oh, and you might need to read the attachments."

The attachments were the Constitution of the United States of America, and the Constitution of the State of Indiana.
    @BehindBlueI's

So what I received back, was to be placed on the mailing list with the drivel below as the first item received. Ughhhh; now where the h*** is that unsubscribe and junk button, can't smash it fast enough.

"A NOTE FROM JEFFERSON SHREVE​
    I’m proud to have released my public safety plan yesterday in the heart of a neighborhood that has seen far too much violence in recent weeks.​
    Crime is rampant in Indianapolis and it calls for systemic change.​
    Joe Hogsett’s “crime agenda” went before the City-County Council this week. It is purely political and cannot be enforced.​
    My public safety plan is different. I’ve met with leaders around our city to create buy-in, and I have relationships with our state legislature. It is a workable, realistic plan to make our city safe again, and I will start on Day 1 when I take office.​
    Now it’s our chance. We, as citizens of Indianapolis, have the opportunity to retire Joe Hogsett this November.​
    The mayor is the chief executive of our city. I’ve been a CEO. When things go badly in your enterprise, it’s your responsibility. Mayor Hogsett thinks and acts like a politician, not a CEO.​
    When I’m your mayor, I will take personal responsibility for our city's public safety results.​
    Mayor Hogsett wants all of us to believe every city in America has the same public safety problems — so that he is excused for his complacency with our problems here at home. I am here to tell you I’m not complacent, and you shouldn’t be either.​
    We don’t have to live like this.​
    Sincerely,​
    Jefferson Shreve"​

This POS is a complete tool. Why in the h*** would the Indiana State Republican Party allow him to soil their name with his drivel?

I truly pity Indianapolis, it has become the real world embodiment of Idiocracy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why all the surprise?

Did you really think any strong candidate was going to run against the wall of the Marion county machine?

I thought INGO was against the party picking the nominees?

The rich and powerful identify potential candidates, recruit those candidates, fund those candidates, and elect those candidates. I suspect the conservative ones have either figured out how to co-exist of fled Indy.

Conservatives sit on their hands waiting to see who pops up on the primary ballot then complain when they don’t see a candidate that fits their values. Then they threaten to vote third party to show their disgust.

The year after the election planning must begin to build a race car, then the car must be built, election year is the race, election year is too late to build a winning race car…

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Joe Hogsett’s “crime agenda” went before the City-County Council this week. It is purely political and cannot be enforced.​
    My public safety plan is different. I’ve met with leaders around our city to create buy-in, and I have relationships with our state legislature. It is a workable, realistic plan to make our city safe again, and I will start on Day 1 when I take office.​

That's why I'd rather have the stridently anti-gun D vs the wishy-washy R *specific to guns* in that it makes it so much easier for other Rs to back their "common sense gun control" proposals. I'd be much more worried about the state legislature granting him an exemption from preemption than I would them doing the same for and D.

That said, I'd still put the possibility as pretty low and there are other issues I'm sure the candidates will vary on. At this point, I'm not terribly impressed with either candidate though.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    STOP THE PRESSES!!

From the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association.

URGENT CALL TO ACTION!​

The Shreve for Mayor Campaign (Indianapolis/Marion County) sent out a message to Text “SAFE” to 70747 for support of his Nonsensical Gun Control Proposal .....

TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS to text “FAIL” to 70747!

ISRPA President Charlie Hiltunen joined The Gun Guy, Guy Relford on WIBC Saturday July 15 to discuss the proposal. For a link to the pod cast Click HERE.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    STOP THE PRESSES!!

From the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association.

URGENT CALL TO ACTION!​

The Shreve for Mayor Campaign (Indianapolis/Marion County) sent out a message to Text “SAFE” to 70747 for support of his Nonsensical Gun Control Proposal .....

TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS to text “FAIL” to 70747!

ISRPA President Charlie Hiltunen joined The Gun Guy, Guy Relford on WIBC Saturday July 15 to discuss the proposal. For a link to the pod cast Click HERE.
    Sadly it probably will go nowhere. Those text codes sometimes are multi-tenant: One number for multiple campaigns.

So when you send a code that isnt in the list of codes, it could very well disappear into the ether because the computer doesnt know where to send it. At best, it goes nowhere and not even a single human eyeball sees it. (unless it throws enough errors to show up, and then the company handling it wont know what we are talking about) at worst, you end up texting a donation to some rando org.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Sadly it probably will go nowhere. Those text codes sometimes are multi-tenant: One number for multiple campaigns.

So when you send a code that isnt in the list of codes, it could very well disappear into the ether because the computer doesnt know where to send it. At best, it goes nowhere and not even a single human eyeball sees it. (unless it throws enough errors to show up, and then the company handling it wont know what we are talking about) at worst, you end up texting a donation to some rando org.
    The text goes to the campaign because you immediately get a return text announcing you just signed up for texts from Shreve. Be sure to then send STOP so you don’t actually get any of his BS. Maybe someone will notice if they start getting hundreds of texts followed by immediate stop messages? Just a thought.

Top Bottom