• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    For all their whining about the right being all whipped up, seems Democratic Congressmen have managed to whip their followers up to shooting at Republicans. Not only have they betrayed the Constitution and their fellow Americans, seems they are willing to resort to gunfire to enforce their will, and they've fired the first shots. 'Fraid they may not be the last to be fired.

It may be here. Now.

FOXNews.com - Cantor Says Campaign Office Was Shot At, Accuses Dems of Exploiting Threats

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Maybe the folks out there are waking up to the fact that both sides of the BOYN Party are guilty and are meting out some hard to ignore justice. So far all we've had are mean words and some broken windows. They should be giddy with joy that it hasn't been worse for all of them. This isn't violence. What comes next if they keep pushing is going to be violent. I'm just happy it's been this quiet.

WabashMX5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Hmm... bricks vs. bullets. Remind me again, who are the "extremists"?

And this couldn't possibly have happened anyway, because no one on "that" side would own anything as evil as -- gasp! -- a GUN, right? Because they believe in Safe Streets for Our Children™ and all....

The "Boot on Your Neck Party" reference is well-taken, though....

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I will not shed a tear to read about bad things happening to anyone that voted for the health care bill or the bailouts or the patriot act. In my opinion, they (whom I just mentioned) are all traitors.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Nasty things have been said to Democrats! Every Republican MUST resign, right now!
    Republicans have been shot at, but less than 300 of them have been killed, so its no big deal. Besides, they brought it on themselves by not voting for Progressive Policies.

Doug

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    It's simple, really. When violence happens to Democrats, it's because Republicans have created an environment of hate. When violence happens to Republicans, they are falling victim to the environment of hate Republicans have created.

Kind of like when Bush Sr. folded and signed a budget with higher taxes because of the stories the press did about the horrors that would ensue if HE shut the country down. Then when Clinton refused to sign a budget and actually did shut the country down, it was the Republican Congress who got the blame from the press.

All flows from this premise:

Democrats good. Republicans bad.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Yes, it ONLY happens, to dems, only because, they REPORT it when it happens to them, when it happens to someone else, what what .....

Even when it DOESN'T happen to them, they report that it does. It's a very carefully scripted campaign to garner sympathy, deflect criticism and shift the focus.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    hmmmm somehow i remember congressman Pence talking about how he and his family was at a location under fire while the D.C. sniper thing was going down, but they later proved his story untrue. trust but verify my friends!!! politicians will stretch the truth every time if it gets them votes. even if you find out after the election, they dont care. once they get in that one time then youve set them up for life!!!

garlic_b

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Bloomington
    I'd advise everyone here to read the recently released updates from the local police regarding the incident. Bullet was fired into the air, came downwards, broken the glass window but didn't penetrate the curtains. For something like that to happen, the bullet would need to come down at a near 90 degree angle. (~75-85 degrees)

Fact checking is cool!

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Indy's Fox 59 just ran this story about Cantors office getting shot at.
    Never once did they mention he is a Republican, they even went out of their way to imply (to those that are not smart enough to know), he is a Democrat!
    What a bunch freakin' tools!
    Then they went on to say, many of the Democrats who voted for Obamacare are receiving death threats, including Indy's very own esteemed Andre Carson, and some of those threats were even..............RACIAL!
    :eek:

Top Bottom