• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Yes, I got one a couple weeks ago addressed to my mother (she died last year so I get her mail). She was a diehard NEA teacher and as far as I know, she was never registered as a republican. Convenient that there was a place on the census to pledge money. Also liked the part where they said that she was answering for thousands as they couldn't afford to send the census to every republican.

I always voted for republicans in the past. If they pick another douche bag candidate in '12, I either won't vote or I will vote straight ticket third party.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Each week, I get one of these "surveys" from the republicans. And each week, I mail it back to them and hand write on the contribution portion of the form:
    "Great questions. And exactly what are you going to do about it?"

They seem to know what's wrong, they just don't seem to have the guts to do anything about it. To paraphrase the Sienfeld Soup Nazi "No money for you!!!. NEXT."

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Putting a RINO like Michael Steele in charge of the RNC was just another sign that the Republican Party has failed to learn it's lessons, and continues to spit on Conservatives. They think they can win by wooing Democrats... but they just can't out Democrat a Democrat.

Conservatives, like me, currently have no party to represent them.

Top Bottom