Republicans announce an investigation into Joe Biden.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The people should demand accountability and they should show that at the ballot box. Trouble is that today the ballot box means a lot less and the public is easily distracted.

Based on the last election, republican leadership will probably do little more than posture.

I don't like what's happening, but other than voting and paying organizations for legislation, I'm not sure what else I can do.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The people should demand accountability and they should show that at the ballot box. Trouble is that today the ballot box means a lot less and the public is easily distracted.

Based on the last election, republican leadership will probably do little more than posture.

I don't like what's happening, but other than voting and paying organizations for legislation, I'm not sure what else I can do.
    This! We can only try to get enough of the public to demand prosecution…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What else can they do constitutionally?
    Yeah, I'm kind of surprised that the people who say 'there will be no consequences' advocate actions (no R led investigations) that will guarantee it. Self fulfilling prophecy

Then obviously circle back later and say they were right

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Why? If someone stole your car would you want it investigated or are you paying for that investigation? Why not the theft of your country?
    So you’re saying there’s a real good chance of conviction and serious prison time for those at the top?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So you’re saying there’s a real good chance of conviction and serious prison time for those at the top?
    Not from a congressional investigation, they do not have that authority from the constitution. They can investigate and release to the public and DOJ their findings, then it is up to the people to demand prosecution, that prosecution to get convictions, and the court to issue serious prison time.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011

Thinking the same thing. The good news is today is Pelosi is not seeking re-election, so tired of that sea-hag.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They need to file articles of impeachment ASAP. We need to impeach him 3 times in 2 years. Since impeachment is a partisan exercise now.
    It would never go anywhere in the Senate, but it might occupy those bastards long enough so that they can't do as much harm as they would have otherwise.

Tims87gn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    I want results. I'm tired of the political theatre. Investigate all the corruption on both sides. Convict these parasites and throw them is prison with no hope of parol. I wanna see both Clintons, China Joe, Hunter, Nancy, Chuck etc all in prison! Don't hold regular people accountable to the law while giving them a pass to continue enriching themselves... I know... not gonna happen

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The purpose of the investigation is the exact same as for the ones launched against Trump, to furnish the political dirt the target's eventual opponent will fling at him.

I'm totally fine with them spending whatever amount of taxpayer money they need on this. It's a cost of doing business today.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    i would prefer they go after the media outlets that censored any posting regarding his sons activities. Nothing will come from this, everyone knows that. All it will do is entrench liberals more. Where as perhaps going after media outlets would produce less outcry about "trumpers attacking Biden" and maybe taken more seriously.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It is no longer important enough to spend money on something that there will be no consequences dolled out for. Dummy has a better chance at having a heart attack than being removed from office on an impeachment.

I'd prefer communist rats be tracked down and removed from our government.

That's worth spending money on.

Maybe we can redirect some of the money going to his crackhead son's piggy bank, ukraine, into this investigation.

Top Bottom