Mitchell

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    :popcorn:Someone "fire up" to popcorn machine, we'll need more

I'm on it, but we might have to upgrade soon.

Popcorn_Pumper_1_zps437e6f76.jpg

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    I call shenanigans. It's Breitbart, after all.

First, you have to be a licensed grower, and there aren't many of those. IIRC, and individual can grow 6 plants in his/her home, but that's not enough to cause any odor (my cat's litter box would overpower most plants).

A herd of cattle would produce more stink than any pot farm!!!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I call shenanigans. It's Breitbart, after all.
    :rofl: But seriously...

First, you have to be a licensed grower, and there aren't many of those. IIRC, and individual can grow 6 plants in his/her home, but that's not enough to cause any odor (my cat's litter box would overpower most plants).

So, you're sure people aren't breaking the law and growing too much? Or federal law and growing one plant. I'm so confused.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Certain strains smell more than others.

I veto the the pizza and Taco Bell and White Castle. I think we need the big green egg smoking some meats. At least that smell could hide all the growers stench.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ^^ Likely not "shenanigans". Actual farmers face such challenges regularly. ^^ Pot has a fairly specific aroma, and if it offends someone else, then it offends someone else. That's the SAME rule farmers, smokers, and other groups were forced to live by. So much for that 'live and let live' thing, eh? :laugh:

Loony libtards move into a new area, say the area of a cattle farm or airport, then immediately begin whining and screaming that they're offended by the smell, or the noise, or what have have you, subsequently demanding new laws that accommodate their 'frail sensitivities'. Typical. WHY would anyone intentionally move near a cattle or hog farm, then whine about the ambient smell? ALL such complaints, lawsuits, etc. should never have been allowed in the first place. But, it is what it is.

The pro-pot crowd is, now, just beginning to face these issues, and there's lots to be faced, LOL. The same rules & regs the pro-pot crowd insisted on being foisted on others (no smoking in any public place, etc.) they're now whining about, 'cause those rules negatively impact their habit.

Pot has the negative aspects of both smoking AND drinking and, apparently, a 'cattle farm' but for some 'unfathomable' reason the pro-pot crowd didn't think the rules that affect tobacco and alcohol, and cattle farms, should be applicable to marijuana.

GLAD to see the pot-smokers now get smacked with the same laws they demanded restrict others. Now they can get bludgeoned with the regulations, and see how it feels. :lmfao:

Welcome to 'legalized pot'! :thumbsup:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    ^^ Likely not "shenanigans". Actual farmers face such challenges regularly. ^^ Pot has a fairly specific aroma, and if it offends someone else, then it offends someone else. That's the SAME rule farmers, smokers, and other groups were forced to live by. So much for that 'live and let live' thing, eh? :laugh:

Loony libtards move into a new area, say the area of a cattle farm or airport, then immediately begin whining and screaming that they're offended by the smell, or the noise, or what have have you, subsequently demanding new laws that accommodate their 'frail sensitivities'. Typical. WHY would anyone intentionally move near a cattle or hog farm, then whine about the ambient smell? ALL such complaints, lawsuits, etc. should never have been allowed in the first place. But, it is what it is.

The pro-pot crowd is, now, just beginning to face these issues, and there's lots to be faced, LOL. The same rules & regs the pro-pot crowd insisted on being foisted on others (no smoking in any public place, etc.) they're now whining about, 'cause those rules negatively impact their habit.

Pot has the negative aspects of both smoking AND drinking and, apparently, a 'cattle farm' but for some 'unfathomable' reason the pro-pot crowd didn't think the rules that affect tobacco and alcohol, and cattle farms, should be applicable to marijuana.

GLAD to see the pot-smokers now get smacked with the same laws they demanded restrict others. Now they can get bludgeoned with the regulations, and see how it feels. :lmfao:

Welcome to 'legalized pot'! :thumbsup:

Don't think there's a whole lot of bleed over from the pro pot crowd to the pro code enforcement crowd. Unless Kirk is a pothead.

Top Bottom