• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    We are planning on walking the strip and hitting some bars in Broad Ripple after we eat tonight.

Do Broad Ripple bars have restrictions on concealed carry, pat downs, or anything of that nature?

JimboCX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2013
    Indianapolis
    not to my knowledge either and I live in the area. Just keep it out of site would be my suggestion. It will be busy there at some point so no need to alarm the masses. Have a Happy New Year.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    We are planning on walking the strip and hitting some bars in Broad Ripple after we eat tonight.

Do Broad Ripple bars have restrictions on concealed carry, pat downs, or anything of that nature?

Concealed means concealed. Please don't drink to the point of impaired judgment if you are carrying. Be safe and have fun!

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    That would be my old neighborhood..... Just south of 42nd and College.

I miss the sound of hot lead thudding into the slate roof at night.....

That could crack a shingle or two. Bout 4 years ago on the day after New Years, I was working in a house we were rehabbing by 42nd and Mitthoeffer, I happened to notice a place in the ceiling in one of the bedrooms. On further inspection it was a .45 slug that had penetrated the roof and lodged in the ceiling drywall. Judging from the angle of penetration of the roof and the ceiling we figured that it probably came from the apartments down 42nd near Post road. That was a new roof that previous fall too.

The thugs are just like the Islamists when it comes to celebrating stupid crap. Just shoot into the air, it can't do no harm. Or, more like, we don't give a shiite.

Duuuuh, I shot a bullet into the air . . . . . . . .

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    She'll kill me if she finds out I posted a pic of her. SHHH

063480b4-55ae-4507-a77f-8dfe8e934149.jpg

Top Bottom