• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GLOCKBOY

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    Futurebutterbar - no problem being a buzz kill .. I'm not selling anything, I rarely do (much to my wife's dismay) I wanted to send a pm to another member, I posted a few brief comments in threads and sent the pm. The other member replied . I tried to reply to the reply (say that 3 times fast) and was blocked. The message said I had to have 15 not 50 posts to pm. I lurk here often (daily) and just wanted to buy another AR15. Didn't think I had to post 50 times to give another member some cash. Sorry if I offended anyone by "throwing up bull crap" I would have pm'd this to you but I don't have enough posts :)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    From the INGO FAQ:

When you say we need 50 posts to participate in the Classifieds, what does that mean exactly? I can still buy from people even though I don't have 50 posts yet, right? That's not really participating because you mean I just can't sell in the Classifieds, right?
    There's a reason we chose the word "participate."
    We didn't say you have to have 50 posts to sell in the Classifieds section.
    We didn't say you have to have 50 posts to trade in the Classifieds section.
    We didn't say you have to have 50 posts to buy in the Classifieds section.

You have to have 50 posts to participate in the Classifieds section.

Originally Posted by dictionary.com
    participate
    to take part, be or become actively involved, or share

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Futurebutterbar - no problem being a buzz kill .. I'm not selling anything, I rarely do (much to my wife's dismay) I wanted to send a pm to another member, I posted a few brief comments in threads and sent the pm. The other member replied . I tried to reply to the reply (say that 3 times fast) and was blocked. The message said I had to have 15 not 50 posts to pm. I lurk here often (daily) and just wanted to buy another AR15. Didn't think I had to post 50 times to give another member some cash. Sorry if I offended anyone by "throwing up bull crap" I would have pm'd this to you but I don't have enough posts :)

Yeah, you need 50 quality posts to utilize the classifieds.

You are not only cheating the rules by PMing, but also by posting one liners.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

That's a good, quality post!

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Butthurt.jpg

GLOCKBOY

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    Hey there, I'm not butt hurt just wanted to pm someone one and I just skimmed the rules. I misunderstood "participation" as selling. As in 1 post and "buy my xxxxx" the message that kicked up said 15 posts so that's what I went for. I had 8 already. The reason I rarely post is when ya make a mistake the pile on begins. Most of the time it's not worth it. There is some great info here, sorry again if I offended the masses.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Hey there, I'm not butt hurt just wanted to pm someone one and I just skimmed the rules. I misunderstood "participation" as selling. As in 1 post and "buy my xxxxx" the message that kicked up said 15 posts so that's what I went for. I had 8 already. The reason I rarely post is when ya make a mistake the pile on begins. Most of the time it's not worth it. There is some great info here, sorry again if I offended the masses.
    chillax :D it's just the internet

Top Bottom