• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    The wife and I had lunch at the new Primanti Bros on County Line Rd and Emerson, south side of Indy. She had the cheeseburger and I followed new restaurant protocol and ordered the breaded tenderloin. We shared both. The menu looks like they tend to drag 'em all through the garden but we skipped the rabbit food and even the buns. The burger was pretty good. The "hand breaded" tenderloin was not a fritter. Can't say a lot more for it. The fries were good and the service was excellent. We got there about 11:30 and it looked like rent-a-crowd arrived shortly after us. It only takes a half dozen people waiting to be seated before the entrance/exit is completely blocked. Funny how people get so wrapped up over "Excuse us, please"!

I've been considering a reflex sight for our new SW22 Victory so we set out to find one after lunch. Being where we were, we went across the street to Gander Mtn. first. None, zero, nada. Same for help from the three employees behind the gun counter. I mean they had each other to talk to. They didn't need me. (That's right. What did I expect?) Next stop was Point Blank where they had several priced from a $99 Weaver to a $699 Trijicon. They also had a Burris Fast Fire III which I have been contemplating since I got the gun. I have shopped online for them, they've gotten good reviews, but this is the first time I've laid eyes on one. $299 at PB. $50 less at Midway and, as it turns out, $60 less at Beech Grove Firearms. They ordered it for me and said it should be there Tuesday. Hard to beat BGF!

Top Bottom