• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    Scotty's didn't go out, Columbus Forced them out with some unrealistic taxes that they are trying to pass on all downtown business around the commons.

I agree with Smith's row, great place. Mark Pi China Gate is a very good chinese place, not your typical chinese take out, better quality and fair prices. Shortys is still open although shorty himself passed last year. Still great food. Skooters isn't too bad, neither is Beckers and Musilami's but those last two are seasonal places and i dont think either open for another week. Also, there is a small old fashion diner just off Washington street called Jill's Diner, ate there a couple times, good food and cheap. Tiny place though so it can get packed.

There's also a Mayan place in the fair oaks mall, but i cant remember the name of it at the moment.

If you go to Jonesville, which is just south of Columbus, there's a place called the Brick. Great food, beer etc. If you go, get the Brick Burger, its great.

mikedippert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Lincoln Square on 46 just east of I65 has good home cooked style food.

Zwanzigs pizza is amazing. The lasagna pizza is my favorite.

I can't stand Ru Yi, but I don't eat a large variety of Asian food.

Papa's Grill on 46, just west of I65 had good burgers.

The garage is good. Never eaten at 4th street.

There's puchinni's downtown in the Common's.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    In the not too distant future Columbus is getting a Yats, so you'll have access to some pretty decent cajun/creole style food.

While I do go there every once in a while to eat, and the food is tasty, that is not cajun. It is at most, cajun inspired. But no way would a true coon-ass put cheese in an Étouffée.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Columbus bar on 4th downtown...good pub food and even better beer. Plus you arnt paying god awful prices like you would at the new restaurants.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    We went to:

Zaharakos- oh my gawd was it yummy

ZwanzigZ- just meh. pizza was good but I was a little disappointed

Hangar5- very VERY good breakfast. watched a guy and his friends fly in for breakfast in a vintage Lockheed Electra. Very freakin cool.

Joe Willys Burger Bar- pretty good. fries sucked but the burger was delicious.

Top Bottom