Please reply by conversation.

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    Indianapolis area... I have a brother who just retired and moved to Florida and left his firearms at my house. He lost interesting in shooting and needs new golf clubs. I need to clean out my closet.

None of the long guns have been fired for several years.

1. SOLD Winchester 1400, 16 Gauge, Mod Choke, Made in U.S.A., serial 122XXX. You can tell by the appearance that it hasn't been used very much. Cash 350.00 Price reduced to 295.00

2. SOLD Ward's Western Field Model 30-SB562A, 12 gauge pump with factory peep sight. This one appears to be about 98% condition. Cash 200.00 For those who have ask.. the barrel measures about 29 inches. I can't find anything that would indicate the choke type but., the inside diameter at end of barrel is 0.70 inches. This is the only 30-SB562A that can find with rifle type peep sights.

3. Thompson / Center Arms 50 caliber Renegade black powder muzzleloader with Bushnell Sport View 4 X 32MM scope. Wood and metal look clean with no sign of rust or dings. This was my dad's deer hunting muzzleloader & it hasn't been used very much. In fact, it hasn't been shot for 15 years or more. Cash 200.00

winchester140016gauge_zpsef75e038.jpg

wardspump12gauge_zps433e2c78.jpg

muzzelloader-1_zps65b0f146.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom