• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I got my My wife and daughter signed up. They are nervous and excited at the same time.

WOODY131!!!! I had so much fun with your wife and daughter. They were so eager to learn and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for signing them up.

I was was very excited when I thought we were going to have 2 ladies on the line, imagine my excitement when we had six ladies on the line! Outstanding Job Ladies, you all were amazing.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Great Event! I have been shooting many, many years and can't believe how much I learned here. I now have an understanding of what marksmanship is all about, and what I need to do in future as I practice these newly learned skills.

Thanks to all of the team members who put on this event and, and hats off to Ed and his most delicious ribs!!!!

Ron

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    WOODY131!!!! I had so much fun with your wife and daughter. They were so eager to learn and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for signing them up. I was was very excited when I thought we were going to have 2 ladies on the line, imagine my excitement when we had six ladies on the line! Outstanding Job Ladies, you all were amazing.
    Thanks for all you and the rest of the gang do. I believe it's the people doin the work that make every event great. My daughter could not wait to show me her target from Sunday. She's 21 and it was like her first A+ on a report card all over again.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    This was a very fun event. I learned a lot, shot a lot, ate a lot of those yummy ribs! It was an awesome time and I really enjoyed my self. My son wants to go to one now. He was surprised about how far I was shooting my 10/22. It was a lot of fun to learn how to shoot at 200 yards. I cant wait for my next event.
    I also want to thank you for all the information and history I was not taught in school. Cant wait for my next event!

Top Bottom