• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sfrye5853

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2017
    Indianapolis, IN
    My son and I we're going to go, but he now has a job working Saturdays and is going to the youth event tomorrow in crawfordsville. I still plan on attending, using one of the two tickets I purchased. How do I make his ticket available for someone?

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    My son and I we're going to go, but he now has a job working Saturdays and is going to the youth event tomorrow in crawfordsville. I still plan on attending, using one of the two tickets I purchased. How do I make his ticket available for someone?
    Sorry to hear he can't make it.

The best way to do that is bring a friend, neighbor, co-worker, etc. But, I realize sometimes that's like pulling teeth. If you can't find someone in the next couple weeks to fill the spot and attend with you, shoot me an email (reveres.riders.slim@gmail.com) and we'll get you straightened out. If it sweetens the pot any for the friend, we have loaner ARs and probably could even drum up some ammo, especially if it's a yute or elected official or someone like that.

snowdrifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Next to Atterbury
    A big thanks to Chris, Kevin, Huff, Brian, and all the other instructors and volunteers for another great Revere's Riders weekend. The weather was near perfect, the food was great, and everyone went home safe. If you've never attended a Revere's carbine class, I'd highly recommend it. There's another one in Northern Kentucky at the end of November.

https://www.reveresriders.org/event/rifle-223-carbine-two-day-crittenden-ky/

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Thanks to all of the Instructors and volunteers that made the event possible.
    Special thanks to Chris who provided instruction far beyond the price!
    If you like to shoot and learn you owe to yourself to hit one of the AR events.

BTW
    I attempted to place blame on NAD 63 for shooting the good guy.
    I am sorry
    That I got caught!!!!!

Great group of Patriots!
    And you get fried chicken on Sunday.

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Thanks to all of the Instructors and volunteers that made the event possible.
    Special thanks to Chris who provided instruction far beyond the price!
    If you like to shoot and learn you owe to yourself to hit one of the AR events.

BTW
    I attempted to place blame on NAD 63 for shooting the good guy.
    I am sorry
    That I got caught!!!!!

Great group of Patriots!
    And you get fried chicken on Sunday.

Yes, EXCELLENT class this past weekend. Thanks to everyone involved. It really exceeded my expectations...I've got a lot more to learn and practice for sure. Chris did a phenomenal job delivering the content, and all the other volunteers busted their rears making it a great event.

It was a pleasure to shoot next to you, Brad69, for a good chunk of the weekend. Hope to see you again sometime down the road.

Good to see "nad63" again as well. He always makes things more fun! It was a great to meet the fellow shooters you brought along. Hope they enjoyed it as much as I did!

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Thanks to all the instructors ( Chris, Kevin, Sharon, Luke,Cianon, Brian, AJ) the range personnel/Bedford contingent (Chilli, Eric) andfellow students for making this another memorable event.
    It was good to meet up with old friends and make some newones. Even if some of them did shoot hostages and made using the porta potty alife changing experience.
    I brought a couple of newbies and they both had a great timeand assure me they will be back for more. Despite Randy not shooting for a majority of the event, he stuck aroundand enjoyed the teachings, the history and the camaraderie.
    Chris did an outstanding job with this event for sure as didthe whole crew.
    Thanks again for a great weekend and I look forward toshooting with everyone again, even Brad69, Chubbs, & hammerd13 !
    Remember today is the last day to sign up for next weekendAtterbury KD shoot “Marty Brown Invitational Rifle Match at Camp Atterbury”.
    I copied info from that thread below. If you are on the fence just do it. The sign up and process is easy.
    https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2017-nov-4-5-camp-atterbury-in/
    Per Jake 308 “Anyone can sign up, but there is zeroinstruction. All shooters should be squared away prior to the event. So ifyou've attended a past basic rifle or similar type course, you should be goodto go. Hope to see a lot of friends and INGOers there.”

Top Bottom