• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Damn! I bought great water proof, winter coveralls last month. I guess I'll be going out tonight and buying water-proof summer coveralls. This little adventure is getting expensive!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I just went to the store to buy food supplies and they were all out of snowballs. I'm not sure if I can go now. :(

:):

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    I just went to the store to buy food supplies and they were all out of snowballs. I'm not sure if I can go now. :(
    :):

Any Little Debbie product is considered an acceptable substitute. Reasonable facsimile if you prefer.

Note to all, Smile Doc Hill is out. He still has a fever and is staying home. A good call I think.

DAve

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Any Little Debbie product is considered an acceptable substitute. Reasonable facsimile if you prefer.

Note to all, Smile Doc Hill is out. He still has a fever and is staying home. A good call I think.

DAve

Sorry he's not up to par. Wish I could take his place but with having to pre-register to be on base makes it a non-starter.

Matt

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Sorry he's not up to par. Wish I could take his place but with having to pre-register to be on base makes it a non-starter.

Matt
    I wasn't a shooter so the line should still be full. I was going to help out in any way I could. Mohawkslim refused to be my Hodor and carry me the entire weekend so I had to bow out. I'm now on steroids and antibiotics which means 2 things... 1 I should try to make the best of it and bulk up while the 3 day steroid regiment is in me, and 2, even if I were shooting my scores would have been disqualified once I failed the drug test.

Looks like they should be getting great weather today!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    We could have used the help in the pits for sure. It was rough in there today. 5 of us for 20 shooters. We handled the business like bosses though.

Was a beautiful day on the range surround by arty and full auto fire

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    It is looking like it will have to be very unseasonably warm for me to be able to make it. :( I'm not ruling it out yet but my lungs are teetering between typical chest cold and pneumonia.
    My doctor said if I get pneumonia it will suck, it is much worse than its predecessor oldmonia.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Of course, I don't sign up, we get great, un-seasonable weather.

Someone just shoot me.

Looking forward to the AAR and hopefully an announcement soon for a summer session of the same course.

Last edited:

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Well, if you shooters didn't know how much drift a 30mph cross wind will move a 223 or 30cal round, today was probably eye opening after the wind shift happened around lunch. Everyone did great! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Last edited:

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    We could have used the help in the pits for sure. It was rough in there today. 5 of us for 20 shooters. We handled the business like bosses though
    Sorry to leave you guys hanging. I was looking forward to puttin in some work but had to put in work at my actual job. That surplus doesn't just sell itself.

Well, if you shooters didn't know how much drift a 30mph cross wind will move a 223 or 30cal round, today was probably eye opening after the wind shift happened around lunch.
    I was posted up at the Bedford Contingent shortly after lunch today. Had to put extra cinder blocks on the target stands to keep them from blowing over. I was thinking about you guys out there. "How lucky they are to be shooting in this wind. Huzzah!"

I saw a few of the data books and UL's visual aids posted yesterday on social media. Sure was a good weekend to learn the flag rule and all the other little tips and tricks for shooting in the wind. You guys really did luck out with the weather this weekend!

Top Bottom