• theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I just picked up my Super BioBelt.

WOW...

I took off my dress belt and put this thing on. It is a beast. I will wear it later with a holster. Pics and FULL review to come after a few days of wearing it. Big thanks to Alex at BullBelt for the demo to wear and tear on. I am rough on gear so this will be great to test out. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI

Cabela's in Hammond only has one brown duty belt size 36 left in the store for 19.99 as of last night 08/27/2012. HOWEVER, via the website you can get sizes 38 and up in black or brown for 17.99. The (online price) will NOT be matched in the store.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I am waiting on FedEx for my BioBelt. Can't wait!

Belt arrived yesterday and I wore it on an evening fishing trip. Its very interesting and I'm looking forward to thoroughly reviewing it.

2qwhag3.jpg

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    When I get my Jones Tactical Cobra Belt I wouldn't mind letting you try it out and trow up a review if you want. I still have about... probably still ten weeks out on that one though... :(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just picked up my cabela's gun belt size 38 and changed belts in the store and wow... wow... what a world of a difference! Never had a gun belt before and my other belts i could always feel the weight of the gun + magazines. With this belt i dont feel that extra weight on my sides. And its thick and does not bend as easy as my old ones.

Thanks all for the tip best $0.00 i have ever spent!*

* i used my cabela's points to get the belt + free shipping to the store.:rockwoot:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just picked up my cabela's gun belt size 38 and changed belts in the store and wow... wow... what a world of a difference! Never had a gun belt before and my other belts i could always feel the weight of the gun + magazines. With this belt i dont feel that extra weight on my sides...
    That is the MOST COMMON response that I hear from people who switch over to a REAL gun belt.

The SECOND MOST COMMON response that I hear, usually after the person has been wearing the new gun belt for a week or two, is that, even with a heavy gun, the person is not tired/uncomfortable from the gun's weight at the end of the day.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    For whatever it is worth, I have been wearing a Cabela's Double Duty, several days a week, every week, for the past 2 years. Its still holding up very well. I think your Double Duty will surprise you. Its more durable than you think. Not saying its as good as a Galco or a Beltman, but for $20 its a true bargain.

After this review I bought the Cabela's double duty belt. Funds are restricted, so I thought I would start on the economic end for now. I have had it for 2 weeks and it rocks! I would agree that for the money, it's the best bargain out there.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    After this review I bought the Cabela's double duty belt. Funds are restricted, so I thought I would start on the economic end for now. I have had it for 2 weeks and it rocks! I would agree that for the money, it's the best bargain out there.

Don't agree with melensdad his head is already big enough it may explode. I took my belt on a 12 hr road trip and it has been very comfortable so far. No side/back issues while carrying. Y no one ever told me tp get a gun belt before is beyond me. I blame melensdad for that. Lol

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I'm interested in learning more about the SuperBIO Belt.. I currently wear (and have since Feb 2009) a Liger belt. Photobucket seems to be down or I'd post a pic - anyhow, it's held up to everything I've thrown at it - it even held up after a little battery acid got ahold of it (destroying my Woolrich Elite pants in the meantime, but that's another story) and the only complaint I have is that I didn't really understand that it wouldn't slide - I ripped a belt loop off a pair of jeans trying to slide the excess fabric towards the back when I wasn't carrying IWB one day..

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Don't agree with melensdad his head is already big enough it may explode. I took my belt on a 12 hr road trip and it has been very comfortable so far. No side/back issues while carrying. Y no one ever told me tp get a gun belt before is beyond me. I blame melensdad for that. Lol

It kills you when I'm right :rockwoot:

Bubbajams said:
    I'm interested in learning more about the SuperBIO Belt.
    DITTO

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Why are you blaming others for your not reading and listening when folks have . . . .
    Sounds like a LIBERAL to me.

Blame everyone else for his troubles because he won't take responsibility for his own actions/inactions. If only the government would hand out gun belts equally so that even the gangsta's north of Rt 30 could hold their pants up.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    FINALLY Photobucket!

I need to do an updated EDC pic, I see, but in the meantime.. a rolled up liger belt!

CIMG3461.jpg

Seriously, it's been through the ringer. It has fallen into the pool a few times, a couple local lakes and rivers, even once in the ocean! It has some rub marks but nothing that you wouldn't expect on a belt that's had this much wear.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Hahahaha, just kidding.. in the words of the Blues Brothers "Whadyyall want for nothin? Rubber Biscuit?"

Stupid photobucket.. anyhow, it'll show up sooner or later, I'm sure. In the meantime, I'm working on getting the go-ahead for one of the SuperBIO Belts.. I don't have a good Black belt and sometimes I'm told that I don't color-coordinate.. :huh:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I'm interested in learning more about the SuperBIO Belt..

A few INGOers and I were lucky enough to receive ours last week. I've always been interested in a biothane belt (like your Liger) and this one is certainly interesting. Initial impressions are quite positive.

I'll have a full report up once I get more time with it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom