• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Today I received my AIM Sports buttpad for my Mosin.

002-21.jpg

Instillation is a breeze. All you have to do is remove the top and rear screw from the original buttpad. Replace with the new buttpad, and use the original screws, it's that simple.

First impressions: It seems to be very well made. I like that it adds 1" to the overall length of the rifle. I do not have real long arms, but the 1" does make the rifle fit more comfortably. Plus, it fits very well, like it came from the factory in that manner. It should make the Mosin more comfortable to shoot. I will give another report once I can get to the range.

I picked it up from combatoptics.com. Cost was $14.95

003-19.jpg

004-10.jpg

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    I have one on one of my Mosin's, it does help to take some of the kick out of that old gun.
    I also found it helps keep the gun from sliding when I set it in the gun rack, the rubber grips a lot better than that steel plate.
    I have two more that need to be mounted on a couple of my other Mosins, now which two?:rolleyes:

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Main thing I like about them is increasing the draw length a little bit. makes the Mosin fit my gorilla (or chimp) arms a little better.

Top Bottom