Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Hmm... I wonder which INGOer this review was by:

"Best belt I have ever had
    IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Dustin on 28th Aug 2013

I purchaced one about 6 months ago from a product review on INgunowners.com and I love it. I'm a bigger guy and leather belts, even the better ones, streched out a lot. MY SuperBio belt has not streched out one bit. Heck, it still looks brand new and does not smell! I wear it everyday and no matter if I have my [STRIKE] little PF-9[/STRIKE] S&W 3913 or my XDm 5.25 on, it holds everything where it shoud be. "

I traded the PF-9.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My Super BioBelt is still going strong. The only sign of wear is a bit of a crease at point in the belt where it meets the buckle.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Now I'm thinking of ordering this belt, and I just bought a new dress belt a month ago. And I'm buying a holster from someone on here too.....

I'm beginning to see a pattern. INGO is expensive.

Oh and, I'm used to the $12 Dickies brand Walmart belts that fall apart after a year or less, so this belt will be a really nice change of pace.

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    I have this belt and bought it because of reviews on ingo and could not be happier. This is an awesome belt for the price. I have been wearing it for a couple months now and it has no stretch and has still looks like new. I went with their recommendations with ordering 4 sizes larger than my pant size, only thing I would have done differently is order it 5 sizes larger as with my iwb holster and pistol I wear it on the last hole to be comfortable as the next one is just to tight. I definitely recommend this belt to everyone.

Sirindu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indianapolis
    As I said earlier in the thread, I recently purchased the SuperBio belt. Have had it for perhaps two weeks now and have been formulating my opinion.

Overall, I'm pleased with it. I was expecting a stiffer belt, to be sure. But it is certainly a significant upgrade from the belts I had been wearing to carry my G19. I seem to have the misfortune of a perfect fit on my waist being right in between two holes on the belt (for now). So, I seem to go through wearing it a bit to tight to wearing it a bit too lose depending on what I'm doing which probably colors my overall impression. I did get the 1 1/4" width because I'm a fit dude who's never liked the look of a 1 1/2" belt on himself. I doubt the 1 1/4" width would make the belt less stiff, but feel free to correct me on that.

The construction of the belt is fantastic and the price is nigh unbeatable. I just wish it were stiffer. Considering buying a brown Investigator from Daltech next.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I'm still very pleased with my BioBelt. It continues to pull duty on my casual jeans and its held up great. Its certainly been one of the better "bang for your buck" pieces of gear I own.

Glad to hear folks are having similar experiences.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I think I'll order one Friday. I'm still wanting something that's nicer than my wilderness instructors belt.

Think I'll go with the 1 1/2".

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    How's everyone liking this belt? I'm thinking of ordering one this week.

Just order one. I love mine. Wear it everyday, to work, or with jeans or even cargo shorts.

I've had mine over a year now. It has been worn every day. Still looks brand new. It has not stretched a bit. I have it on right now with my nice Easter clothes.

Quit thinking about it. Order it. And don't forget to use INGO as a coupon code for 10% off.

Exactly.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm beginning to see a pattern. INGO is expensive.

If you really want to save yourself some money, add esrice to your ignore list. :laugh:

His reviews are hell on the bank account.

I'm still very pleased with my BioBelt. It continues to pull duty on my casual jeans and its held up great. Its certainly been one of the better "bang for your buck" pieces of gear I own.

Glad to hear folks are having similar experiences.

Oh look, there he is now... :wavey:

:spend:

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I've had my Bio Belt about a year now. I daily carry a full size 1911. I always tore up leather due to the weight of the 1911. The Bio Belt has held up like a champ. I'm about to have a leather holster made for my Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan and will see how the Bio Belt handles that 45oz beast of a handgun.

Coltsfan33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Greenfield
    Just ordered this belt. Got it for just under $40. They are running a $3 off special and also 10% discount with coupon code "INGO" to take another $4.40 off.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've only had mine for 2 days, but ordered it because of this thread. I'm very happy with it so far, it provides great support for my SR45. I have a heavy leather belt from Rural King that I carry my SR9/Bianchi carryloc on, and it does fine, but just wasn't beefy enough to tightly carry the larger, heavier 45. The Bio belt doesn't appear to be any thicker, and is almost as flexible as the leather belt, but it holds the SR45/Bianchi evader tight to the body. I'm loving the Bio belt!

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I wear mine every day except Sunday. It's holding up very good. The belt has a slight jog (not sure what else to call it) because I have it in the same notch all the time. And the hole is not a perfect circle anymore, but the hole is not stretching like other belts would. It does show scratches, so be aware of that. There may be a way to fix them but I don't really care that much. It's a working belt.

Top Bottom