• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    So as an experiment, I went back to carrying my Glock 19 instead of my G26. Because of my new belt, it was much more comfortable, and easier, to carry the larger gun.

I give this belt a :yesway:

Simple Ed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Kosciusko County
    I have the black bio-belt and love it. I wear for everyday and business (work). I want the brown. Two concerns: The black is, well, black. You can't mess that up. But the brown looks not-so-classy. Is it decent enough for dress? Secondly, does anyone own black AND brown and can tell me if the composition (thickness, feel, etc.) is the same?

I would love it if the brown was only different in color. I think I read somewhere that the brown was not necessarily of same composition.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have the black bio-belt and love it. I wear for everyday and business (work). I want the brown. Two concerns: The black is, well, black. You can't mess that up. But the brown looks not-so-classy. Is it decent enough for dress? Secondly, does anyone own black AND brown and can tell me if the composition (thickness, feel, etc.) is the same?

I would love it if the brown was only different in color. I think I read somewhere that the brown was not necessarily of same composition.

I can't tell a difference in the material. The brown is sort of a milk chocolate color.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    thanks, Rhino. It's good to know it's the same stuff. "Milk chocolate color" sounds so...festive? Don't suppose you'd reconsider and call it "manly mohogany" or "Burly-burgundy."

Not reddish enough!

Too bad Robert White and his curly hair aren't around anymore ... he could describe the color.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Well guys i'm sold on this. Sold enough that i'll now be stocking some to see how they sell in the shop. I ordered mine too big but they are taking care of me as well as i could ever hope a company would.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Well guys i'm sold on this. Sold enough that i'll now be stocking some to see how they sell in the shop. I ordered mine too big but they are taking care of me as well as i could ever hope a company would.

Cool. Now I know where to send people who want to look at one before they buy it. Is the Goshen store carrying them also?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    No. The biobelts don't have liners. I'm assuming he's referring to the BullBelt with stiffener, which is of course irrelevant to this thread.

That's why I was asking... as I have a Biobelt, I know they don't have a liner, but was trying to get to the bottom of his comment.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Could be that he is referring to the interior part of the BioBelt which I believe is webbing? But I could be mistaken. I guess we will see when/if he comes back to this thread.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I had to scroll back to the beginning of last year to find my original post where I decided to order one of these belts. I've worn it daily since it showed up, and it's still as good as new. The freakin' thing is indestructible!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My new leather Daltech belt arrived on Saturday. It's for dress wear, so I go the black, 1-1/2" wide, 1/4" thick without the liner. I was concerned it might be too thick for dress pants belt loops with the liner, but now I see that it would have been fine.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah having gotten a chance to feel all their belts i'm happy i went with what i did. It is thinner than the leather one but just as stiff. I am very impressed with all their products so far.

Top Bottom