• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Well, my wait is finally over....my new holster and gun belt finally arrived from El Paso Saddlery. The workmanship is very nice. Heavy leather, and very well made. With that said, this is by no means a high end holster from their line. I had to special order one to fit my gun, since finding left handed holsters for a S&W MP 9mm Pro with the 5" barrel is next to impossible. The Desantis and others are all too short...and the fiber optic sight sticks out and is unprotected on them. This holster fits my gun like an absolute glove. A perfect fit.

I wore it open carry on Friday, and concealed on Saturday.......I couldn't believe how much more comfortable it is to wear than the Blackhawk Serpa that I have. And it conceals far better, pulling the gun tighter in on your body.

This is going to be my workhorse holster for this gun for a while. The price was reasonable ($72).

I also order a belt from them as well, being a fat man, it's hard to find good quality belts that are large enough. This belt is extremely thick and well made. Holds the gun and holster perfectly.

I would recommend El Paso Saddlery without reservation. Their wait times were around 6 weeks for me, and the communication back to the customer isn't the greatest...but they do good work.

Here is a pict of my new rig. I apologize for the crappy photo, it's taken from a cell phone.

2080304040091592112S425x425Q85.jpg

2080304040091592112YJirFl_th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom