• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    Hello all. I bought a 26rd mag for my Glock 21. The 21 is a full size .45 caliber. The mag was made in Korea and has a nice grip pattern on the part of the magazine that protrudes from the grip. First of all the magazine was extremely hard to load. Even after 5-6 rounds I knew there would be a struggle to get the full 26 rounds loaded. I was right but I did manage to get it full. Now for the bad part. The Magazine fell out of the gun after every shot. The next round never fed into the chamber. So, after I fired a round, the magazine would hit the ground; I would check the chamber, pick up the mag and insert it back into the gun, chamber a round, fire then repeat. This happened for all 26 rounds. I did not bother to reload it and try again. Summary; this Korean made 26 rd magazine for the Glock 21 was unusable for me. I will be returning it for the $30 I paid for it. Hope this saves someone some trouble.

8th SPS USAF

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hobart , In
    26 rnd mag

I wish I had read your post before I bought the same mag from CDNN.
    They told me they never had any problems or returns? I have not tried mine other than inserted it in the gun and racked the slide. I will try some orange training ammo today. Thank you

Top Bottom