• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    For all of us who are simple and limited funds (cheap) in other words! I have the perfect set up for anyone who needs something simple but very effective...courtesy of my lovely wife from Christmas. It was purchased at Walmart for the all expensive amount of 15.00 and the man purse that goes inside it was 1.00 at the dollar store. And being the cheap person I am you get the quality pictures from my cell phone! Everything packed comfortably inside the bag only weighed 26.5 pounds. Here is the breakdown:
    4 guns total
    2 in Man Purse
    2 in Stanley Bag
    582 rounds ammo in mags and boxes
    2 Fobus holsters
    1 Tactical Light
    2 Knives
    The Man Purse can be taken out and used by itself...contains the Glock 17 and the Taurus 85UL with extra mag for the Glock and an extra speed loader for the Taurus. Two Fobus holters in man purse also! Manpurse inside Stanley
    The Keltec and the FN 5.7x28 both fit inside the Stanley bag with the Keltec folded and placed on the waterproof base of the bag and the FN in a side pocket with 7 17 round Glock mags and 3 20 round FN mags...all loaded to capacity with extra loose rounds for each caliber. It carries nicely with the shoulder strap. Like I said 26.5 pounds...not bad with the small arsenal! Can be configured to most any situation. The Manpurse was an after thought but its all about being creative and versatile and inexpensive! I do have a fancy
    S&W range bag but who cant use another for 16.00 total including the Manpurse...you know you all want the Manpurse! The Stanley bag can be disguised as a tool bag just putting a few dollar store tools in the outside pockets!
    IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

Top Bottom