• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Have driven by on I-69 lots of times before and never knew they were there. Now I do. Thanks for the review!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Have driven by on I-69 lots of times before and never knew they were there. Now I do. Thanks for the review!

I figured out that I have been going to McDonald's Guns since 1991. Bought my first and only Glock there, (Glock 23). Have bought and traded dozens of guns since then.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    (how is Inlaws and Outlaws...considering they're like 1.5 miles away?) I'm through that area all the time and may one day have the time to stop at one or both shops!

Stumbled on this by accident, so I thought I would revive it and give my opinion. I do business with Jeff all the time. Lucky for me it is only about a 5 minute drive. He charges $25 for FFL transfers and I am going to pick up a lower from him today. It is my opinion that Jeff knows at least 10 times as much about firearms as Miles does at Inlaws and Outlaws. I also get along way better with Jeff than Miles.

sdb321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2016
    LaFontaine
    MCDONALDS GUN SHOP

I went into Jeff's shop in 2016 and it is the only shop I "buy in" now. He makes you feel like family. His knowledge of firearms has no limits. He is a "straight-shooter". No BS. I have bought 2 Smith & Wesson's , 2 Dillon press's, a Winchester lever rifle, and this week a Colt GCNM. I guess I "love" the place!!!!! Come and visit, I'll bet a "cookie to a donut" you will return. By the way, the German Short Hair "passed on" a short while ago. The mascot is missed a lot.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Pretty nice little shop, I haven't been there in years. I grew up a few miles down the road from it. Bought my first gun there, a Colt Anaconda way back in 2000. I keep wanting to stop in there when I go back up to visit but am never driving by during business hours.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Saw this shop on INGO and decided "road trip" today from Carmel. I was not disappointed! What a nice little "old fashioned" LGS. Lots of stuff crammed into every nook and cranny. Lots of reloading supplies and ammo. Nice people too. What's not to like?

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Good to hear he's still open and hopefully doing well. When I lived in the area i got out there somewhat regularly. He's a very nice and knowledgeable guy. One thing I remember is during one of gun buying frenzies, he didn't jack up his prices on existing stock. I was able to buy an ar15 and beretta 92 at normal prices. Now the local gun store where I currently live will increase prices anytime some anti gun news comes out.

Top Bottom