• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Glad to hear the review. I'd been hoping to see one somewhere, and get a closer look. Sounds like they need to do some more R & D, possible even a recall will be in the future. I'm really surprised that the quality is coming up short on a Remington product.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I don't get how you could call this a great gun:n00b:. It's difficult to cycle, 7rd magazines difficult to load past 5, difficult to take apart (seemingly requiring contortion of your hand), sights that walk under normal firing conditions...Sounds like an absolute P.O.S!

Watched several reviews on youtube, and all were extremely negative...I would rather have a hi-point! Obviously Remington screwed up with this gun. Which sucks because I like how it looks (I have an affinity for awkward looking pistols), I like the fact it's all metal as you pointed out...I just do not understand how they could release so many crap pistols on the market. It would be one thing to have a couple of lemons come off the line that got into the hands of a gun writer, but I am seeing all lemons in the hands of gun writers/reviewers. Hell the one Tim from MAC found at Blythes would hold open with no mag in the well, terribly gritty slide, and the rear sight would be pushed out of place with finger pressure...What the hell was Remington thinking releasing this garbage?

Certainly not a "great gun"

Top Bottom