• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I subscribed to your channel some time ago and I havent got this new video on my subscription box yet even though you posted it 9 hours ago.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I subscribed to your channel some time ago and I havent got this new video on my subscription box yet even though you posted it 9 hours ago.
    Youtube does strange things sometimes. I'll always post my new videos here on INGO though.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Check out these two stills from the Zombie target review. These were taking from the slow motion portion at the end where I shoot the Magnum Sure Shot 1/2lbs target with my G17.

i-v5W72zf-XL.png

Look at frame one, that's insane! That stuff is incredibly powerful.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I need more cowbell...er...bleeding. While it is very cool, the first 30 rounds barely bled. I wonder if you could switch the paintballs out for something else.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I thought the same thing. It might be that the really small really fast round didn't do enough damage. I imagine handguns or .30 cal rifles would bleed it better. Also paint balls really don't have that much paint in them.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Interesting novelty, but did I read the price correctly? $79.00 for ONE? :eek: :faint:

And I know they say it's reusable and will last 1000 rounds, but I come from a paintball playing background, so I know what broken balls and unbroken balls do when in mixed company. It's a sticky, congealed mess of funk (any player who's ever broken a ball inside his hopper can attest to that). Not something I'd want to put back in my car to take home, and bring back out to the range again.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom