• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I once bought a S&W .38, 4 inch barrel, for a $100, the day before the Clinton gun ban went into effect, those days are gone, I'd love another of those for a fun gun....

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    While I love my S&W 4" 686, I have to say that the most fun gun I own is an old H&R Deluxe Sportsman. The grip takes a bit to get used to, but there is something cool about a top break 9 shot .22 revolver. You can get HKS speedloaders and the fun never stops. And when you are done shooting, you still have enough money for a nice lunch. How can you argue with shooting for an hour or so for under $10.00? Yes, bigger calibers are fun to shoot, but don't overlook those fun plinkers.
    Dad had a six incher. Sis wanted it, and I couldn't say no, but it was a sweetie. I just hope she and her hubby and kids have lots of fun with it. Dad would've liked that.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    My favorite handgun to shoot is S&W625 JM model that I bought mostly to shoot IDPA. Moonclips and 45acp lots of fun. Put on a fiber optic front sight and that helps get on target faster, well not that helps my scores. Changed out the JM grips for Hogue Bantams because I also like to carry this gun, logical to me I shoot it better than any other gun I own. After shooting it with the Hogue's I left them on, more comfortable than the JM's. Jim.

Top Bottom