• ...and so much more!
  • HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It is a scary thing, and happening fast in Obamaland!!! as for me and my house we will serve the lord. No Chips for me unless they are Lay's kettle cooked. excuse me now I have work to do.

tinfoilhat5.jpg

tinfoilcar.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Instructional video.

[ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1154898/how_to_make_a_tinfoil_hat/]How to Make a Tinfoil Hat - Video[/ame]

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    H.R.3200

America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 (Introduced in House)
    Subtitle C--National Medical Device Registry

SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.

• (a) Registry-

• (1) IN GENERAL- Section 519 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i) is amended--

• (A) by redesignating subsection (g) as subsection (h); and

• (B) by inserting after subsection (f) the following:
    `National Medical Device Registry

• `(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the `registry') to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that--

• `(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and

• `(B) is--

• `(i) a class III device; or

• `(ii) a class II device that is implantable

You mean like a pacemaker or an internal defibrillator or a hearing aid or a hip replacement or heart valve replacements or replacement lenses for people with degenerative eye diseases?

p.s. I won't be getting a chip either.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah...this whole concept isn't for me...sorry. They can keep it. :noway:

My dog has one of those. I wonder if I can send him down to Kroger for some bacon?? ;)

Hey, have him pick up some extra bacon and some cheese and drinks, I'll bring the meat and bread and some charcoal and we'll have a cook out. Bring some old electronics and we'll celebrate this idea by "retiring" those electronic with lots of hot lead! :D

You mean like a pacemaker or an internal defibrillator or a hearing aid or a hip replacement or heart valve replacements or replacement lenses for people with degenerative eye diseases?

p.s. I won't be getting a chip either.

I didn't know replacement lenses would be considered a device? :dunno:

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I didn't know replacement lenses would be considered a device? :dunno:

from fda.gov

"an instrument, apparatus, implement, machine, contrivance, implant, in vitro reagent, or other similar or related article, including a component part, or accessory which is:

• recognized in the official National Formulary, or the United States Pharmacopoeia, or any supplement to them,
    • intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, in man or other animals, or
    • intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals, and which does not achieve any of it's primary intended purposes through chemical action within or on the body of man or other animals and which is not dependent upon being metabolized for the achievement of any of its primary intended purposes."

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Top Bottom