• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tc343

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Apr 17, 2012
    Greenfield
    I ordered a BCG and it took 4 months to get it. They have no customer service. I will never order from them again. I don't what they have, and at what price.

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    I ordered 2 of the NiB BCGs in the middle of January knowing that 1. they had a rep for being slow and a$$hats 2. everyone was O/S so didn't expect anything too fast.

I left it alone and got a UPS Quantum email about 2-3 weeks ago. Sure enough, they showed up the next week. My card was charged the day they sent the UPS notification.

I didn't get around to checking them for a few days and when I did, they were tight...they would not go in the last 1/4 or so. In the three months waiting, I found another BCG (just phosphate, not chrome or NiB) but didn't cancel this order because I figure it's better to have more than less (more is better).

So I go to look at the return policy, it's 5 days. I called, it was a Sunday...go call them to listen to a cool message. So I email them. This is now day 6 after I got the shipment, I am ready to give it to them and call the CC company.

Surprise, the next day I get an email and says to send them back ASAP for replacements. I had to pay the $6 to ship them back, but they sent me new ones two days later and they are fine.

So, mixed feelings of course - they were cheap and I knew what I was getting into, but so sketchy. It's like living on the wild side!!! Oooooh will I get it? Will it work?

Probably won't order anything else from them, but good luck if you do.

Last edited:

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    I don't understand how a company could be so busy that they are unable to provide customer service ? An email, phone call etc. ? I have looked into their products but never ordered anything. Glad now that I didn't.

Tc343

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Apr 17, 2012
    Greenfield
    I bought 2 BCG when all of this hype first started. I bought them in stock took 3-4 months to get them. Emails didn't help, no reply. They finally charged me and shipped them. The bcg seem good but there customer service BLOWS.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    The bottom line is they just don't care about customer satisfaction and if you can actually get to talk to them, and press them on it, they will tell you they don't care.
    I had bad dealings with them a few years ago over some parts kits and tripods. They'll never see another dime of my money.
    I realize this is pretty harsh, but it is what it is.
    I cringed everytime someone on here started talking about buying BCG ect from them. I should have said something but I've found that for the most part that does no good, most especially in these "panic" situations.
    It chaffs me to no end that Ron Smith/Smith Enterprises chose Rguns to sell his M1A receivers. I will not buy one, not thru them.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I cringed everytime someone on here started talking about buying BCG ect from them. I should have said something but I've found that for the most part that does no good, most especially in these "panic" situations.

Oh, it does some good. When I was shopping for a BCG it wasn't because of the panic, it was just a normal replacement part. I was asking around for in-stock ones because I already had one on backorder and knew it would take a few months to get it.not pay the panic premium. No big deal, I'm prepared to wait. Someone pointed me to Rguns who listed them as in stock, so I ordered a couple there to have a spare or two. Up until that point I'd ever done business with them and didn't know their reputation. Had folks I respected here and elsewhere occasionally posted their bad experiences with them I wouldn't have given them business, but I didn't know. So it does good to occasionally post about it because that's what puts it into the collective minds of those of us who pay attention.

noBiGthing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Hebron
    Placed a order for 2 stripped lowers in January . Sent a e-mail in April to change CC info because they won't answer the phone. Got no response, cancelled order today 6/4. Placed a order with Palmetto for a stripped lower on 5/22 and had it in my hands within 10 days.
    Will NEVER do business with rguns again.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    I ordered a complete upper from them back in December. Finally got the order in late March I believe it was. Never responses to my emails, but I was happy with the quality of the upper and I am glad I waited. Not sure I would want to go through that again though... Unless I was in no hurry. Which, when it comes to gun parts, I'd wager that most of us ARE. ;)

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Just a update, RGUNS charged my card the 11th, and it still hasnt shipped. As of today I disputed the charges and I'm done with them. Ive never disputed charges in my life, and if they would answer a phone/email I wouldnt have done it. On one hand I feel kind of bad, but on the other hand I know if I ran my business like that I would be out of business in about 2 days I cant imagine how long it would have taken to get the problem fixed if they shipped me the wrong product.

corronade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    kokomo
    :soapbox:Just another Rguns disappointment.
    Do not go to these incompetent people.
    I ordered a lower and a mosin nagant in febuary. both in stock at the time of order.
    They charged my credit card in june.
    Than I email and inquire what they are doing and they said they cannot babysit me and that they are too busy to answere all my questions.
    They claim that it was delivered in july but no email or tracking number was sent.
    And guess what the guns store has no idea what im talking about on delivery of my stuff.
    ??????????????
    Trying to be patient with them will get you no where but ripped off.
    Customers are how you stay in business right?
    I dont know about you but i work hard for my money and they have no respect for their costumers.
    I will go elsewhere and i hope everyone else will also.:xmad:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Customers are how you stay in business right?

Not all online business's rely on repeat business. There are alot of companies like RGUNS that rely on customers not doing research, and just trying to save a couple dollars (litterally a couple).

Look at cheaper than dirt. Everytime the wind blows they talk about banning guns and raise the price of PMAGS, to 100 bucks each. The gun community says "Ill never do business with them again" then 2 months go by and they offer PMAGS for 50 cents cheaper than you can buy them local and the gun community (as a whole, not individuals) goes right back to them.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Not all online business's rely on repeat business. There are alot of companies like RGUNS that rely on customers not doing research, and just trying to save a couple dollars (litterally a couple).

Look at cheaper than dirt. Everytime the wind blows they talk about banning guns and raise the price of PMAGS, to 100 bucks each. The gun community says "Ill never do business with them again" then 2 months go by and they offer PMAGS for 50 cents cheaper than you can buy them local and the gun community (as a whole, not individuals) goes right back to them.

This burns me up! I have never bought from Cheaper than Dirt and I won't in the future for this reason. I think CTD kills people on shipping.

Top Bottom