• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I heard he was at Norfolk shipyards to launch a new battleship. When they gave him the bottle of champagne, he popped the cork, chugged the whole thing, then headbutted the bow of the ship. Gonna cost the navy $3.5M to fix the dent.

now that's funny!

Rhino glad to hear you're on the mend. Please enlighten us as to what really happened though.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    We have a WINNER!!!!

I just spoke with Rhino this morning. He is in very good spirits. The way I understand it was that he decided to go to an "All You Can See" buffet for lunch yesterday, and while enjoying some delicious Prime Rib he got a little too close to the edge of the stage and caught a stilletto heel from his favorite dancer Miss Penny Candy.......The trooper that he his, he was able to stay for the third song........

I knew it had to do with a stripper!!!!! :D

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Another Made Up Hypothesis...

I'm thinking that Joey was shooting a new, experimental rifle, and that was the "Magnum Eye" that occurred when the scope hit his forehead upon recoil....

Get better soon!
    Chuck

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    <---Knows the real story, but will refuse to tell it. :nono:

(The made up stories sound WAY better than what really happened.) :D

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    WOW!

I needed to see those pictures like I need a hole in the head.......................

sorry! :laugh:

Get well soon! OWLCH!

gunbunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2008
    Boilermaker Country
    The Absolutely True Story of How Rhino Got Hurt

We HAD a safe word.

Rhino had assured me he could handle it, no matter how intense things got.

I should have known the b*stard's memory would flake out on me.

I remember the bead of sweat that formed on his forehead as I locked the handcuffs into place.

"Nervous?" I asked. "You seem like you've never done this before."

He didn't say a word as I withdrew the 1911 from the leather holster and placed it on the table. Dirty, hell, it was positively filthy from all the action it had seen this summer. Somewhere, deep within its frame, lingering traces of the original manufacturer's oil remained... intermingled with traces of unburnt powder and Rhino's youthful dreams.

"This won't hurt a bit." I removed the magazine and cleared the chamber. "Look at it, so helpless and vulnerable. Look at how innocent it looks now." I pocketed the surplus rounds and said with a devilish grin "You can have these back when you've earned them."

Rhino looked pale.

I removed the slide first. Then the barrel. Then the spring. The metal parts gleamed on the table underneath the harsh lighting. Lifting the frame from the table, I decided to taunt the intimidating land mammal.

"You said I should practice dry firing..."

I should have known that his consent for abuse did not extend to his prized pistol. Sure, sure, I was welcome to torment him by cleaning the darned thing in front of him, but to risk damaging a defenseless firearm? Never have I made a more foolish choice. The handcuffs held... as the chair shattered into a thousand pieces. It was in this rampage, this valiant effort to protect the 1911, that Rhino acquired his head injury. The photos tell quite an incomplete story - I'm currently in secret service protective custody recovering from multiple Surefire-inflicted injuries.

I'm not sure where he had been hiding the Surefire. I'm sure I don't want to know. I'm just glad he survived the incident, as did I...

Tina

Top Bottom