• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm concerned about your friend. If he had one 8-Track it should have been Bob Seger Live Bullet, AC/DC Back in Black, Boston's self-titled debut, or Lynyrd Skynyrd One More From the Road.
    :rockwoot:

Going to see Bob Seger in a few weeks. Live Bullet is great.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    :rockwoot:

Going to see Bob Seger in a few weeks. Live Bullet is great.

That is next month, we'll be there.

I envy you guys! I enjoy Seger, but I dislike the venue and really hate the crowds.

Last time Mrs. MarkC and I were there was for Fleetwood Mac with Christine McVie, and we had nosebleed seats and the drunken couple in front of us were drunk and thought they could stand up and "dance" in the way of the rest of us for the ENTIRE show.

Enjoy the concert!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    That is next month, we'll be there.
    :thumbsup:
    I envy you guys! I enjoy Seger, but I dislike the venue and really hate the crowds.

Last time Mrs. MarkC and I were there was for Fleetwood Mac with Christine McVie, and we had nosebleed seats and the drunken couple in front of us were drunk and thought they could stand up and "dance" in the way of the rest of us for the ENTIRE show.

Enjoy the concert!
    We were there, it was a great show. Glad we got to see them all together. The dancing drunks aren't so great, that's for sure.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Enjoy the concert!
    At every concert I have been to in the last five years, EVERYONE has stood up. I'm 5' tall, so half the time I just had to hold my phone up in the air so I could watch it later. I've also got neuropathy in my feet, so after ten or fifteen minutes of standing, I get pins and needles like you get after your foot falls asleep. I'm not going to waste my money any more.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I loved the Cars when I was a pre-teen. Then they just vanished.

As a teen, I heard about a band called Weezer that Ric Ocasek produced their debut album. Loved them too. They had some good albums and some not so good ones. The thing the good ones have in common was Ric.

Top Bottom