• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    MARTINSVILLE - A SWAT standoff that lasted nearly four hours ended in the arrest of one man. Police were seen bringing a man who was barricaded inside the home out on a gurney. The suspect was later identified as Richard Simmons.

Who would've thought??

richard-simmons-300x252.jpg

;)

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I live and grew up here in Martinsville, I love this town and im sad that in the last year we have gotten so much bad press. I just wish there was a way to purge what used to be a safe quite small town of all the morons that will ruin it for my future children and also my nieces that are too young to have to know what its like to see someone get shot at thier school.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Kawtech87.....Every place has the same problems. You have to have thick skin to be a Martinsville guy or gal. You also have to remember we are the county seat and that is why those you mentioned are magnetically drawn here.

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Kawtech87 and 96harley, I graduated from MHS and I don't remember having anything like this past year happening then. But, every small town is having the same problem. Change will always happen, sometimes good and sometimes bad.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    You have to have thick skin to be a Martinsville guy or gal.

Kawtech87 and 96harley, I graduated from MHS and I don't remember having anything like this past year happening then. But, every small town is having the same problem. Change will always happen, sometimes good and sometimes bad.

Yeah you guys are right. I do have thick skin and also somtimes a thick head. Im not redy to give up on our town, not by a long shot. I just wish the people that live here would get out of thier own way. The last election was a perfect example of what i mean. Deckard for mayor again......really? as long as ive been alive we have only had two different mayors, Deckard and Buskirk. Now i know mr. Hogan bc I used to hang out with his son in highschool, and im not saying he was the best choice for mayor but atleast he wouldve been somthing different, and not just scared people voting for what they know bc change is hard. Im just saying Deckard was the easy way out for most people. My real point is that im not happy with the direction our town is heading in, and I for one dont think this topic is funny or somthing to be made light of. instead of making fun of the people (how ever funny thier name may be) who do bad things after the fact, why are we not trying to do more to prevent these things from happening in the first place? That way morons who do stupid things will not make things worse for those of us who belive in the law and the constitution, and choose to exercise or rights for the right reasons.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom