• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Thinking about going tomorrow...anyone been and can report if it is worth it or not?

If you're looking for anything other than a handgun or accessories it's a waste. Ammo was stupid and so were long guns.

I'm going over to Bill Goodman's at Hara Arena tomorrow. Hopefully it will be better.

GBolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    I'll add unless you're going with the intent to buy a scope or a knife you'll be pretty much disappointed.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I checked out the show today. It was a descent show for being smaller. I spent almost as much time visiting with the vendors as I did shopping. Sometimes I think the smaller the show, the friendlier the vendors are.

Ammo was on the high side with 22LR bordering on insane. I saw it as high as $80 for a brick. WTH????? There was a guy that had Tula 22LR on the reasonable side but I didn't buy any. My Mark III is ammo picky so I'll stick with things I know it likes. Besides 22LR is the one caliber I'm actually doing good in.

I picked up a new Ruger LCP magazine from other dave, nothing else begged to go home with me.

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I checked out the show today. It was a descent show for being smaller. I spent almost as much time visiting with the vendors as I did shopping. Sometimes I think the smaller the show the friendlier the vendors are.

Ill go along with that. I think at smaller shows we have more time to sit can converse, but at shows like the 1500 we are constantly on the move answering questions etc.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Alan,
    I was going to give your card today to a guy who was looking for a good scope for his AR but he had just talked to you at the show. He pulled out one of your cards with "PST 1-4" wrote on it...lol.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Alan,
    I was going to give your card today to a guy who was looking for a good scope for his AR but he had just talked to you at the show. He pulled out one of your cards with "PST 1-4" wrote on it...lol.

I know what guy your talking about. I thought he was going to pull the trigger today:D

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    I hope he gets back with you. He lives in Indy but I think his dad lives around you somewhere. I've known his dad for a long time and they stop in the shop all the time.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Ill go along with that. I think at smaller shows we have more time to sit can converse, but at shows like the 1500 we are constantly on the move answering questions etc.

I was gonna stop in and say hello but I did not see your booth. I must have been distracted by something.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    From The Other Side - Show Report

1. Really?.......you want $350 for your Hi Point. :rolleyes:

2. Did you forget to get dressed when you got up this morning? I didn't know pajamas were the trendy thing. :)

3. Was the water shut off in Richmond this weekend or was Walmart out of soap? Take a bath/shower dude!!!

4. It should be against the law for some people to be allowed to wear spandex. :puke:

5. Really?....your going to spit on the floor. Get a Mt. Dew can or one of those sport energy drink cans/bottles.

6. No, I won't trade you my $400 Strider for your Hot Wheels collection. :rolleyes:

7. No, I won't allow you $20.00 trade value when I sell them new for $10.00. :n00b:

8. Customer: "I want one of those knives that shoots the blade out like I see on TV" Me: "Do you mean an OTF auto?" Customer: " No, you know, the kind of knife that shoots a blade out, like a gun". Me: "I'm sorry, I just sold my last one. You might try that knife vendor up there in front". :):

:D

Top Bottom