• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Its not on the schedule yet, but the last shoot sold out with quite a few people wanting to sign up left. I figured I would give you guys the inside track as to when it would take place.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    That's great! We had such a good time last April, we will no doubt sign up for this one too.

Look forward to it.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    We may only be able to pull off Saturday, but I will try to convince the Wife and Son to partake of this event.

chubbs

Master
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    As always, the shoot at Alan's was a great time this weekend. Big thanks to Alan and his family and the great volunteer's from Appleseed. You couldn't ask for better weather or a better group of shooters. I would bet money that everyone in attendance learned something to improve there shooting abilities.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    As always, the shoot at Alan's was a great time this weekend. Big thanks to Alan and his family and the great volunteer's from Appleseed. You couldn't ask for better weather or a better group of shooters. I would bet money that everyone in attendance learned something to improve there shooting abilities.

I think the number's for this shoot speak for themselves.

14 total shooters
    7 NEW RIFLEMAN
    1 Re-qualifying rifleman.

Im not the most experienced AS shooter on here, but I know for a fact Ive never been to a shoot that got 50% rifleman at the end. I got to dump ICE cold water on Chubbs for shooting a 210, so congratulations to us both, because I really enjoyed drowning him:):

As always, it was great to catch up with old friends, and meet future friends.

Top Bottom