• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's discriminatory to the follically-challenged. How come the hirsute get special privileges?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Leave my hair alone!!! That's what I'd say to Rick Perry. Socialized hair care will just bring big government into our lives. You know what comes next, don't you? BIG HAIR! Beehives will be mandatory, and not just for the women. We will literally have to get the government out of our hair! They are going to tell us what to do with our hair, how much to do, what do to do, and what color(s) to do it in. Soon every town will be run by someone with hair as good as Blagojevich's.

Oh, citizens! I urge you to support Donald Trump instead! Look at his hair. He is a sterling example of the wild success of the free enterprise system. Let what little that remains grow long, then fold it over the big bald spot. Well, not a spot, more like a region. Then inject a few pounds of gel. Basically the equivalent of MIM. (For those MIM haters, look at how nice Kimber guns are!) Trump will never take over your hair, that's for sure.

Da Bing

Top Bottom