Riders for Striders Charity Motorcycle Ride THIS WEEKEND, Saturday May 16th Indy

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hello INGO Motorcyclists,
    I'm posting this here because I've met a ton of folks at Friday Night Steel that are interested in both guns and motorcycles, so I thought this was worth a shot. The goal is to raise money for kids at St. Vincent Peyton Manning's Children's Hospital to get Strider bikes (little bicycles without pedals) that they can use for physical therapy. This was born by a friend of mine's desire for all kids in the hospital to get as much joy out of these Strider bikes as his own son had. Here's the details:

View attachment 38500

Second annual Riders for Striders Charity Ride May 16, 2015, Indianapolis
    There is an Adventure route (includes as much gravel as possible) and Street route (includes all asphalt) this year!

Ride website: Riders For Striders | Second Annual Motorcycle charity ride in Indianapolis to purchase Strider Bikes for Peyton Manning Children's Hospital. May 16, 2015
    or
    https://give.stvincent.org/ridersforstriders

Ride FAQ- FAQ | Riders For Striders

Prices:
    Ride- $20
    Ride/T-shirt/Sticker Combo - $35
    Donate ONE Strider to Peyton Manning Children's Hospital, includes Ride/T-shirt/Sticker - $60 (Strider Bikes will MATCH your $60 donation!)
    Donate TWO Striders to PMCH, includes Ride/T-shirt/Sticker - $119 (Strider Bikes will MATCH your $119 donation!)

View attachment 38501

Let's get the kids of Peyton Manning Children's Hospital some Strider Bikes!

Two routes this year! An ADV route and a Street route. Groups of 8ish bikes will head out with a designated leader. This is NOT a parade ride! ADV route will find as much gravel and dirt as possible. Street route will stick to the pavement. All bikes welcome! Last year we had 45 motorcycles and raised enough money to purchase over 40 Striders bikes for Peyton Manning Children's Hospital!

The ride will start at Cycle Outfitters in Indianapolis. Coffee and donuts provided at 9am. Kick stands up at 10am. We will ride down to RevSport! in Bloomington for lunch via the ADV or Street route. Then loop back to South Indy and finish at Taxman Brewing Company. The ride should end sometime around 4pm.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The ride is tomorrow. If you are coming along, there is a dirt route and a street route. I'm planning on doing the dirt route on my white DR650. Make sure you stop by and say hi if you decide to attend. If you can't attend, a donation to make sure we can buy more striders is greatly appreciated. The Strider bikes are cheap, so even a few bucks helps.

Top Bottom