• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Just got a commemorative 1894 Trapper that I want to display in a glass shadow box to put on the wall. I have found some online that I think would work. Does anyone have a local source where I could buy one? Or does anyone on here build them (No I can't build it).

Ideally, it'd have some nice felt, already have the hooks/pegs to hang the rifle. I'll probably want to put one or two more items in it.

Preferably walnut or some other medium brown colored wood.

Thanks for any info. Feel free to post up pics of display cases you have if you'd like. I'm still working out ideas.

BACKLASH

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    ECI
    Find a local Amishman! They will make anything. They price isnt to bad generally and the craftsmanship it out of this world.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    That's a good idea. I just don't think there are too many Amish around Fishers and Carmel. I'll have to check with some friends out in the country.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's a good idea. I just don't think there are too many Amish around Fishers and Carmel. I'll have to check with some friends out in the country.
    Eh, just find a guy with a beard and a funny hat... Although you may need to go south to Broadripple... :):

I've got a friend looking out for something similar for me, to display some bayonets. Good luck in your search!

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Find a local Amishman! They will make anything. They price isnt to bad generally and the craftsmanship it out of this world.

:rolleyes:......They craftsmanship.......ain' no better'n anybody else's......anybody 'at know whut they do'n anyways......I can hand 'bout any of'em they azz, 'bout any day the week.....:):......an' yeah....they DO drive power'd vehicles.......DO use power tools .......DO......well ya git'a pit'cher,don'cha?......:):

Top Bottom