Rifle Marksmanship 2 days Feb 22-23. Learn the riflemans 1/4 mile!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I have another obligation on the 22nd. I may stop by to say hello and do a knife check on the 23rd, though.

Look forward to seeing you again good sir! I'll probably have the normal 3-4 on me as always

I wonder if this was the latest tactical carbine coarse that 90 percent of American's will never use how full it would be? Not trying to be antagonistic but just curious. Your much more likely to go to the range/hunting/3 gunning and want to shoot accurately than you are to have to clear a city building with your AR with mounted light, bipod, monopod, 400 rails, hand stops, red dot, off set red dot, back up irons, back up back up irons,.

On top of that even the key to those coarse is still the fundamentals! come check out a appleseed shoot and get one of the best foundations to build upon!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Look forward to seeing you again good sir! I'll probably have the normal 3-4 on me as always

I wonder if this was the latest tactical carbine coarse that 90 percent of American's will never use how full it would be? Not trying to be antagonistic but just curious. Your much more likely to go to the range/hunting/3 gunning and want to shoot accurately than you are to have to clear a city building with your AR with mounted light, bipod, monopod, 400 rails, hand stops, red dot, off set red dot, back up irons, back up back up irons,.

On top of that even the key to those coarse is still the fundamentals! come check out a appleseed shoot and get one of the best foundations to build upon!

None of the above for me this time.

Top Bottom